The Ultra-Compact SIG Sauer MPX Copperhead 9mm

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Allme wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:55 pm With all the bump stock nonsense going on how long does any of you think it will be before they start on these braces?
Hopefully next week. Most braces cost $40 less than a tax stamp. Form ones are taking 3 weeks lately. GARY.
Allme

Post by Allme »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm
Allme wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:55 pm With all the bump stock nonsense going on how long does any of you think it will be before they start on these braces?
Hopefully next week. Most braces cost $40 less than a tax stamp. Form ones are taking 3 weeks lately. GARY.
HAHAHAH.. Not what I meant but thank you just the same Gary!
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

I kinda like the new palmetto State AKV...
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:14 pm
Expect that wait time to slowly drop down to zero as only those into exact military replicas will be left registering SBRs.
Braces have made filing for an SBR completely and utterly obsolete for everyone else and that's a good thing.

PS: A brace might only be $40 cheaper than a tax stamp but your tax stamp will suck when you try to use it as a stock... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

ABOC wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:16 am

PS: A brace might only be $40 cheaper than a tax stamp but your tax stamp will suck when you try to use it as a stock...
What will suck even worse is when the ATF realizes these devices which were designed for people with one arm, are being purchased by people with 2 healthy arms to skirt the NFA/SBR laws, & bans them too. And keep sending the ATF letters asking about the legality of shouldering the brace. That will speed up the process. GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Binary triggers then the brace, my prediction is they will be all gone shortly after the next mass shooting..... they've been on the radar for the last couple years by us talking about them on the form certainly isn't going to change anything it's the idiots on YouTube making videos showing themselves shouldering the damn thing and using a Franklin Armory trigger to dump 30 rounds in 2.6 seconds
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I thought binary triggers were already gone with the bump stock ruling. I'm going to sbr mine on a form one. I've just been lazy. I have about 3 more I want to do counting the mpx.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
patw

Post by patw »

I like the look of it but that short barrel , :shock: . Are these supposed to be for pocket carry? I would prefer a longer barrel on it. I don't care for that flash hider thing on the front. It looks like something was too close to the barrel and blew it up.
TippyRacer

Post by TippyRacer »

Can’t believe it took to the second page, I was waiting for someone to mention that the muzzle device in the first post picture looks like something out of a Warner Brothers cartoon :D
I know nothing, and I can prove it.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

An exploding cigar in a cartoon? GARY.