DNA

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Skoll wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Not to mention you're handing over all your biometric data to a third party that has zero obligation to you whatsoever.
Just wait till it's used to rope somebody into a crime they didn't commit
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Skoll wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:32 pm I've heard from a lot of people that those DNA ancestry things are mostly bullshit and they lie to people.

Not to mention you're handing over all your biometric data to a third party that has zero obligation to you whatsoever.
I'm prior military they've already got my DNA plus I really do not care anymore. My sister bought if for me over a year ago for personal reasons. A family thing. So after a year of her asking me I finally did it. She's extremely happy with results.

I have to be honest though. I really did think about putting my dogs DNA in it just to see what happened :lol:

I also told her to ignore that minor DNA results. The part that was below 5% she got 2% from Nigeria. I told her that there are white people in Nigeria also :lol: maybe. I did say I always wondered where you got that butt from :D man I plan on riding this.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:18 pm
Skoll wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Just wait till it's used to rope somebody into a crime they didn't commit
The age old planting evidence.
Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:00 am
Skoll wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:32 pm I've heard from a lot of people that those DNA ancestry things are mostly bullshit and they lie to people.

I'm prior military they've already got my DNA plus I really do not care anymore. My sister bought if for me over a year ago for personal reasons. A family thing. So after a year of her asking me I finally did it. She's extremely happy with results.

I have to be honest though. I really did think about putting my dogs DNA in it just to see what happened :lol:

I also told her to ignore that minor DNA results. The part that was below 5% she got 2% from Nigeria. I told her that there are white people in Nigeria also :lol: maybe. I did say I always wondered where you got that butt from :D man I plan on riding this.
I mean I understand where you're coming from but I don't think Uncle Sam is going to sell your shit for profit. To each their own, etc its just not something I would personally do. Not going to pay someone to tell me I'm part African Jew and then sell my DNA sequencing to Google or some shit.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Skoll wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:14 am I'm part African Jew and.....
man on man with a red headed Irish wife, I'd bet your kids are gonna be fugly :mrgreen:
photohause

Post by photohause »

Didn't Nicholas do this some time ago?
BTW-where is St. Nick?
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

photohause wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:43 pm Didn't Nicholas do this some time ago?
BTW-where is St. Nick?
I sent him a message on Instagram, wondering the same thing myself