Texas again

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
CDI

Texas again

Post by CDI »

Another Mass shooting in Texas. The news said five dead and like 25 shot
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

How many shot so far in Chicago ?

I'll bet that won't make the news. :shock:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

It is because the Fake News in concentrating on Dorian and how we need to cure global warming or these storms are going to kill the Libiturds.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Indeed, it is a tragedy for people minding their own business, and getting shot for no reason. Of course, there is the usual bleating and drum beating by the left and their dupes for their own agenda. Here is another news item, which I first saw on "Bay news 9" but now had to search out, all news being "Dorian":

https://www.wkrg.com/news/breaking-teen ... ed-murder/

Interesting there was virtually no mention of it; could have been worse (emotionally) than the Texas fiasco. One must wonder if certain elements of one story fit the desired narrative, and the other did not. I think that instructive, as parts of the above would have been useful in some ways to the left's shills, but not in others.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

There was no mention of it because black shooters are just a product of the white man's oppression and are victims themselves. :roll:
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Handgun (bury the story) vs. rifle (sensationalize it).
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Chigger wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:02 am There was no mention of it because black shooters are just a product of the white man's oppression and are victims themselves. :roll:
POW of the race war.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

They keep saying an assault style rifle was used. Very odd. Also they said he failed a background check and are trying to find out how he acquired the weapon.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

"Report: Midland Shooter Acquired Gun Privately, Seller May Face Charges"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... e-charges/

"The person who sold the gun to the Midland shooter may face “federal charges.” Such charges would depend on what the seller knew about the shooter, including knowledge of things such as the shooter’s mental condition and the fact the shooter had already failed a background check."