Sneaky Pete Holster

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
Bmup

Sneaky Pete Holster

Post by Bmup »

Has anyone tried these? https://sneakypeteholsters.com/ I like the concept of OWB carry & hiding in plain sight but do these actually work & are they worth $70? I've been pocket carrying a lot lately which works well until I sit down & would have to go through all kinds of moves & gyrations just to get at it. In an emergency, it would probably take the rest of my life to get my gun into the fight.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks.
"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
FLipshot

Post by FLipshot »

Check eBay out first. I was able to win a few of Sneaky Pete holster auctions. But with the enhancements for 3"Colt Defender, it didn't fit in the holster. :cry:
FLipshot

Post by FLipshot »

What firearm are you looking to buy for?
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

FLipshot wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:53 pm What firearm are you looking to buy for?
Pretty much anything larger than my Kel-Tec P380. Because it's only .380.

Long story short; I lost 50 lbs fighting off cancer (I won) & until I can get the lbs back on, most of my clothes don't fit so I've been pocket carrying the Keltec. It's better than not carrying at all but not by a whole bunch.

Decided against the Sneaky Pete because those things are just huge. Photos online make them look more like fanny packs than cellphones & that doesn't really make it to the whole 'gray man' look I was thinking of. So I took a chance on a OWB kydex from Amazon ($40) that's curved & smooth on the outside, so even if it does print, it's just a round bulge & could be anything at all if anybody was bothering to look. Works great with my thin Kel-Tec PF9 & it's OWB so it's pretty comfy. It'll all get easier after I get some weight back & not so bony.
"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Off topic, but congrats on beating that son of a bitch.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tector

Post by tector »

Skoll wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:47 pm Off topic, but congrats on beating that son of a bitch.
Damn right!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Hear hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk