So called low risk convict released

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

So called low risk convict released

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Stole picture from funny pic thread

Of which Hillsborough County just released a man from jail this week. Because of COVID 19. They called him low risk. Yeah with a rap sheet longer than my arm. With serious crimes.

He just murdered someone. After reading this. Would any sane person here call this convict a low risk release. Yet I refer to picture above. Where Hillsborough County want's to arrest and fine people 500.00 for breaking an idiotic 9pm curfew.

Which by the way. There were very very few people turned in by the NAZIS hot line after 9pm which these TYRANTS created to report those that do not conform to a their interpretation of social distancing. By a DRACONIAN DEMOCRATIC EXTREMIST

Excert from article
“There is no question Joseph Williams took advantage of this health emergency to commit crimes while he was out of jail awaiting resolution of a low-level, non-violent offense,” he said in an e-mailed statement. Williams’s past history includes arrests on 35 previous charges, according to the Sheriff’s Office. He was convicted for burglary of an unoccupied conveyance in 2012, and being a felon in possession of a firearm in 2018.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/202 ... uties-say/
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Pissed Off Patriot

Post by Pissed Off Patriot »

I'm not surprised. This is what happens when you let criminals out of jail for no good reason. They treat it like a free pass to do anything they want.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

It's crazy you know.

Everyone is kinda doing it too. Speeding and everything else they can get away with. Because laws are lax for somethings. But strict for stuff that helps no one. :x

I even sent these elected idoits what happened on my 911 call below. Got several responses from GOVERMENT employees that I did not email. Plus a few from elected ones. 
Asking the samething the 911 operator asked. Where's the social distancing now.  :roll:

I tried to call 911 to report my wife is spanking me to much and harder than normal. She's becoming a beast being home so much. 

Had to Up my vitamins and testosterone injections.  The guy on the 911 call, laughed and asked me what time I'm not home and verified my address. 

Plus asked for her number. He said since LEOs would not respond he'd call her and try and help me. What's up with that 8-)

Heard others in the background asking if he'd share the info with them. Women too. :roll:

Absolutely no help at all. Yet let them get a call on social distancing or curfew.  :evil:

She's killing me with this stuff. I have a weak heart and ass now. :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Pissed Off Patriot

Post by Pissed Off Patriot »

[mention]Firemedic2000[/mention]

:lol:
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Don't see that ever happening in Polk.
Grady don't play silly games....
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

:mrgreen: