Man pulls gun in Walmart in WPB.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:33 am Don't get me wrong...people should be wearing masks and all the douchebag civilian "mask police" should get a swift kick in the nuts/box...but you still can't shoot them.
In all fairness, he didn’t shoot them and we still don’t know what really happened.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Cargo Shorts, "Gun" Shirt, Whipping out his CCW the moment he is confronted. Yeah, he's a douche bag.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Legio wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:58 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:33 am Don't get me wrong...people should be wearing masks and all the douchebag civilian "mask police" should get a swift kick in the nuts/box...but you still can't shoot them.
In all fairness, he didn’t shoot them and we still don’t know what really happened.
With the changes in statutes (2014), pulling/pointing your gun has the same consequences/charges as firing it.

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm With the changes in statutes (2014), pulling/pointing your gun has the same consequences/charges as firing it.
Again, I am not disputing what you say. I am merely pointing out that we don’t know what happened, we don’t what was said and still we’re already hanging the guy. I find it premature. He may be in the wrong at the end, but at this time, we don’t know, so give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Immature gun owner, can't let the heat get under your skin.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Legio wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:48 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm With the changes in statutes (2014), pulling/pointing your gun has the same consequences/charges as firing it.
Again, I am not disputing what you say. I am merely pointing out that we don’t know what happened, we don’t what was said and still we’re already hanging the guy. I find it premature. He may be in the wrong at the end, but at this time, we don’t know, so give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
That is critical. If, in some other context, if I said "I'll kill you" or "Take your head off" , it would be considered a terroristic threat. My suspicion is the arguments we hear will be the ones detrimental to gun owners.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

The problem is we have no audio if the guy verbally threatened him and showed intent to harm or moved towards him he has a defense but a weak one at this point and will need witnesses besides family.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I would like to see an update to this story if anyone finds one post it even if it's months from now.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

lakelandman wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 am I would like to see an update to this story if anyone finds one post it even if it's months from now.
I've been searching. Without a name, though, it's tough to schedule a Google Alert. N4KVE knows this guy? Name?
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

I dont know why some cant mind their business! Who is he to tell him he has to wear a mask? Shut the fuck up and keep on walking! By no means a gun should have been pulled out. Dumbass needs to be in jail but for a dumb stunt.

Like REDINFL said it best. Just ignore and keep on walking, dont answer back and make it something bigger then what it really is.