Bloomberg Buying Votes in Florida

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The gravediggin’ business might be pickin’ up directly...and backhoe rentals, too.
tector

Post by tector »

If Florida (or Texas) is lost like California (the home state of Nixon and Reagan), then the Dems will win every Presidential election, and likely gain perpetual control of the Senate as well. That means the Supreme Court, too.

In other words, you can run but you can't hide.

If you are old enough, maybe you can play out your short string in one of the holdout states, sure. But the younger set will be eternally fucked.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:47 pm I'd worry, though, about what the dems/libs might be able to do to us on a "state" level... Repeal the FL constitutional (and the 2a portions) and/or, even the federal 2A itself? I'd be happy to live up near Columbia County since I could dive there. But I'd like to stay here if I can. Still, we're going to need to fight and fight hard.
If it comes to that, then every man has to decide whether he follows the dictates of those who disarm the commoners while enjoying taxpayer-funded personal security for themselves, or whether he resolves that - no matter what - he will never relinquish his personal responsibility for the defense of himself and his family from any threat to their life and liberty. I made that decision years ago. It hasn't changed. It never will.