Brilliant work by China

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Springfield

Brilliant work by China

Post by Springfield »

Saw on another forum, summarizes my concerns well:
Brilliant work by China, from a strategic standpoint it's hard to not utterly admire what they have done with this virus and how effective it's release has been.

Halted US economic growth
Trump ousted from leadership, the main reason for the economic growth
Turned the Chinese economy around
Got a US president elected who will let China continue to rip the US off and take economic advantage with terrible trade deals.
Destabilized US cities with communist groups like BLM and Antifa.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Yep, they are much smarter and much more patient than the old Soviets and they learned the lessons from the Japanese starting WW2.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Flame Red wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:13 am Yep, they are much smarter and much more patient than the old Soviets and they learned the lessons from the Japanese starting WW2.
If you believe the Japanese started World War ll, you need a history lesson.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Rathbone

Post by Rathbone »

China did seem to benefit from the Covid virus. They took out Trump and got Biden and who knows what they have on him and Hunter. Maybe I'm paranoid but I wonder if Covid wasn't manufactured and released intentionally. The timing is pretty convenient.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

While the business of America is war, the business of China is business. The 20th century was America’s century. The 21st century will belong to China.
China has already laid the foundations of global economic supremacy by forming economic unions and partnerships with many eurasian countries, bringing together 40% of the world’s population & undercutting the dollar hegemony of the United States.
I’m not saying all this will be without resistance from the West, but I am saying any such resistance—barring nuclear war—will be futile. We’ve screwed the pooch racking up debt, and it’ll be China holding the leash for the foreseeable future.
tector

Post by tector »

They are also de facto recolonizing Africa.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

ChiComs are doing, what the Japanese tried to do in the 1930s.
tector

Post by tector »

Fred Reed, on target about the Red Chinese (as we used to call them in the good ol' days):

https://www.unz.com/freed/china-a-cold-shower/
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Awesome, thanks, Tector!