ATF is putting in work

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Cubanstang50

ATF is putting in work

Post by Cubanstang50 »

A couple of hours ago Diversified Machines got raided by the ATF. This is a company that sells oil cans.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:14 pm A couple of hours ago Diversified Machines got raided by the ATF. This is a company that sells oil cans.
Umm...not quite :roll:

https://diversifiedmachine.us/product/s ... anium-kit/

https://diversifiedmachine.us/
Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

They confirmed it on ar15.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:19 pm They confirmed it on ar15.
Confirmed that they sell "oil cans"? :lol: Did you click on my links??
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Well do they sell “solvent traps”, or suppressors? GARY.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

From military arms channel.....

BREAKING: Diversified Machine raided by BATF

It's being reported on AR15.com that Diversified Machine has been raided by the BATF. This comes on the heals of the Polymer 80 raid, the Q cease and desist, and the recent letter from the ATF attempting to regulate braced pistols.

Diversified Machine was served with a cease and desist from the ATF, much like Q was for their Honey Badger pistol. The owner, Chris, was not arrested. It's not clear what action is being taken. As of right now their website is still up and taking orders.

What is Diversified Machine and what do they sell? Form 1 ready silencer kits. You order a bunch of parts, none of which are silencer parts, do some machine work after filing a Form 1 and you can make your own silencer, something people have been doing for decades.

The Director of the BATF is a woman by the name of Regina Lombardo. She is rabidly anti-gun. She recently thanked her security detail for doing an outstanding job for protecting her from angry gun owners. She also claims the mission statement for the BATF in 2021 is "Reimagining the BATF". I think we have a pretty good idea of what her "reimagining" will look like.

I'm trying to get ahold of Chris for further comment. The hits are coming fast out of ATF as they prepare for a presumed Biden administration. The next 4 years are going to be very-very bad for gun owners if we don't take a stand.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Bre ... 56/?page=1

Gary, they sell solvent traps
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I wish someone would raid the BATF offices.