Is this a gunbroker.com scam???

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Another Update: Scratch another item off my "recovery list," thanks to GunBroker.

The Mossberg 940 JM Pro (an upgrade, since I had the 930 JM Pro originally).

There were several of these that were cheaper (under $1K) but on auction, and there were a lot of bids on them. In the end, I found one that did meet my "Buy Now" threshold so I didn't have to bid on it. The problem being, the closing time would have been while I was at work, conducting classes. I would not be able to watch the auction minute by minute and be ready to counter any sniping. And, of course, I'd not be able to do my own "sniping" at 16 minutes prior to close... :mrgreen:

I'll bid on something if the "Buy Now" price is way outrageous and/or the auction close is during a time I'm not teaching.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Yet another Update - I have been able to complete the entire recovery of inventory I lost to do my previous financial issues. Everything is back and some are even upgrades (see the 940 JM Pro above - I had a 930 JM Pro originally). I did substitute one item (a SW 1911 Performance Center .45acp sub compact) with a SIG Sauer P365 Tac Pac.. That should do it for a while... with the possible exception of an additional RIA 1911 for my niece.

And, while I'm at it, a shout out to Chris Miller of M&M Outfitters of Lawrence Ks.

I had purchased their Anderson Mfg Upper assembled with BCG and charging handle on GunBroker for $259.95. Apparently, someone goofed up the orders there because what arrived on Fri 01/22 was just the upper only with dust cover and forward assist, but without the BCG and Charging Handle (which they do sell in that configuration). I was able to call Chris, and he had a replacement BCG and charging handle into the post via Priority Mail that afternoon. It arrived this afternoon and all is well.

Great company with which to deal. Check them out... Sometimes it does work on Gunbroker.

https://www.mandmoutfitters.com/