I wonder what the "Cancel Culture" will make of this

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
REDinFL

I wonder what the "Cancel Culture" will make of this

Post by REDinFL »

Looks like a Publix heiress supported Trump

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/ ... n--6-rally

Given what the mob has done to others, this may get interesting. Most of you know, but for those new to Florida, Publix HQ is in Lakeland. Grady Judd is Sheriff in Polk County.

😁🍿

(we aim to please)
Last edited by REDinFL on Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
joel

Post by joel »

Wow, where is the "popcorn" image?
I do NOT believe that Sheriff Judd will put up with outrageous demands and violent protests against his citizens.

Stand by for... "an unrestrained force" meeting "an immovable object".

I expect a few "wood shampoos", "taser convulsions" and "gaping chest wounds" before it's over.
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Publix already threw her under the bus saying she's not involved in the management of Publix.

AFS
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

All you had to read is Alex Jones was involved. Run fast the other direction.
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

AirForceShooter wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 am Publix already threw her under the bus saying she's not involved in the management of Publix.

AFS
Fancelli never was iirc. Her brother ran it after George died and his son runs it now. My wife has worked there for 15 yrs and from that experience I happily say : Fuck Fancelli.

Bitch tried to force the board to cut employee salaries to raise the value of her shares some years back. She also went heavy on donations to kill the medical marijuana vote a few years ago. She has a long history of being a piece of entitled shit.
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
tector

Post by tector »

jr81452 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:05 pm
AirForceShooter wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 am Publix already threw her under the bus saying she's not involved in the management of Publix.

AFS
She also went heavy on donations to kill the medical marijuana vote a few years ago.
If true, then fuck this cunt.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

I wouldn't lie to you Tector ;)
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/publ ... da-8631552

That article is about her sister Carol's donations, but Julie donated as well. Can't find an article about her right now because it's lost in all the BS demonizing her for donating to Trump and I don't have all day to sift through it.
Last edited by jr81452 on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
tector

Post by tector »

Oh I wasn't thinking lying--I am flat out mistaken myself more times a day than I care to count.

But back to the point: fuck her then.

One type of shitbag I simply cannot bear: some sanctimonious scum who is going to tell people with cancer or chronic pain or whatever how they can and cannot reduce their suffering. So fuck her--and if anybody here agrees with her, fuck them too.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Yeah, I'm generally against telling free adults what they can put into their bodies. You can pick an issue and find me on the side of personal freedom every time. If people want to kill themselves with meth and drain cleaner, that's their choice (good riddance honestly). But illegal MMJ is especially egregious.

tector

Post by tector »

jr81452 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:10 pm Yeah, I'm generally against telling free adults what they can put into their bodies. You can pick an issue and find me on the side of personal freedom every time. If people want to kill themselves with meth and drain cleaner, that's their choice (good riddance honestly). But illegal MMJ is especially egregious.
Rec weed I can tolerate arguments against, although I find almost all such arguments idiotic. But being against medical marijuana is hideously immoral--it comes from a total lack of empathy with those suffering. How anyone who has watched another suffer terribly can espouse such a position is beyond my comprehension. You have to have a dark, dark soul to value some abstract prohibitionism over the reduction of actual human physical suffering.