Anyway to tag members? Member butcharoot

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!

Should butcharoot be banned

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 25

GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Sounds like he definitely deserves the hammer!
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

fsnadmin wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:57 am you can put the cabinet where the sun don't shine.
Too bad he doesnt know how to post pics.

I would LOVE to see that! :D
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:31 pm
fsnadmin wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:57 am you can put the cabinet where the sun don't shine.
Too bad he doesnt know how to post pics.

I would LOVE to see that! :D
Pfff, that quote suggest that I said it.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

fsnadmin wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:32 am
Situationalray wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:30 am Lol

So does welching = a ban here?
He told me that I could ban him. I replied that I would not be the one doing it. I guess that we'll have to wait for the other admins to show up.
Does this mean that FSN is an unregulated free-for-all until other admins show up?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

flcracker wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 pm Does this mean that FSN is an unregulated free-for-all until other admins show up?
Not if you try to destroy the site.

Just understand that I am just the site's technical admin. It is not my job to educate people on how they should behave. I will however ban you if you mean to harm the site. For the other things, as long as I am alone here, do what you wish. I cannot and will no read all the posts here. I just do not have the time for that.

If you guys think that a guy should be banned just do a poll and if a majority are for it, then I will do it. You don't want me to turn into a content admin because I am a real asshole in this role. FYI, moderation positions are available on a per forum basis if you wish to have this role (don't do it for the title, because I will revoke your rights if you abuse the position or just don't do the job).
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Lock thread? I think it's pretty clear butcharoot said he's gone so no real need for mob justice on this one.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Situationalray

Post by Situationalray »

fsnadmin wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:31 pm
flcracker wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:27 pm Does this mean that FSN is an unregulated free-for-all until other admins show up?

Just understand that I am just the site's technical admin. It is not my job to educate people on how they should behave. I will however ban you if you mean to harm the site. For the other things, as long as I am alone here, do what you wish. I cannot and will no read all the posts here. I just do not have the time for that.

If you guys think that a guy should be banned just do a poll and if a majority are for it, then I will do it. You don't want me to turn into a content admin because I am a real asshole in this role. FYI, moderation positions are available on a per forum basis if you wish to have this role (don't do it for the title, because I will revoke your rights if you abuse the position or just don't do the job).
I vote rentprop for mod
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Situationalray wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:03 pm
fsnadmin wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:31 pm

I vote rentprop for mod

Be careful what you wish for :lol:

He’d turn this place into Florida Trannies Network :lol: