HB 1205 Needs your support

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:02 am The email campaigns I've been drafting mention HB 1205 specifically.

Email Governor DeSantis by clicking here!

Additionally, I spoke with DeSantis staff earlier this month about the bill in person.

Here's a close up of what the letter says.

He also got this during meeting

Done. For me DeSantis is my only direct target. My state rep and senator are both raging commie shitbags. I am in Broward after all.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

tector wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:08 pm
Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:02 am The email campaigns I've been drafting mention HB 1205 specifically.

Email Governor DeSantis by clicking here!

Additionally, I spoke with DeSantis staff earlier this month about the bill in person.

Here's a close up of what the letter says.

He also got this during meeting

Done. For me DeSantis is my only direct target. My state rep and senator are both raging commie shitbags. I am in Broward after all.
Even though they're Broward County Democrats. Contact them. Why? The RPOF and DPOF monitor and track how many people contact lawmakers on issues. If a pro-gun issue is swamping a Democrat's office, you bet that the RPOF leadership takes that into consideration in how they will support legislation. Because it shows that even in a heavily blue area, it is a issue that people are pushing for.
My gun channel - New Wave Firearms
FL Director & National Spokeman for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA at discount
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
MOVINGTARGET

Post by MOVINGTARGET »

I've been sending the email addresses to Gun Clubs and asking that they send the information to their members, will be contacting Gun Ranges Tomorrow, and any other 2A Groups...
TACC

Post by TACC »

Great idea

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TACC

Post by TACC »

Sent more emails

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk