Fleeing NY High Taxes

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
charliedwsr

Post by charliedwsr »

NYS is very different from NYC, Albany, Buffalo, Binghamton, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica-Rome, and all the shithole cities! However, the Good People of NYS NEVER LEARN and stay in America's Shithole! :roll:
“Show me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
tector

Post by tector »

Without NYC, NYS would be great!

Without Chicago, Illinois would be great!

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle!

Really, what is the point of these posts?--we get it. As I said, land doesn't vote, people do. And if all the pain-in-the-ass liberals are loaded into one huge metro area, then the rest of the state doesn't matter for purposes of voting for President or Senator or (unless there is effective gerrymandering) Congress or even state reps. If the libs outweigh the rest of the state electorally, then they do, regardless of where they live and in what density. So unless you are aware of some plan to drop neuron bombs on NYC or Chicago, it is pointless to tell us this over and over. These states suck politically, period.
Last edited by tector on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

tector wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 am... some plan to drop neuron bombs on NYC or Chicago
Great idea!
tector

Post by tector »

Springfield wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:04 am
tector wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 am... some plan to drop neuron bombs on NYC or Chicago
Great idea!
Hey, Mr LEO monitoring us out there--make sure you note that I did not say that!!!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

tector wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 am These states suck politically, period.
Well, no shit. Why else would reasonable people want to leave them?
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

NorincoKid wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:25 pm
tector wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 am These states suck politically, period.
Well, no shit. Why else would reasonable people want to leave them?
Exactly.
Couldn’t wait to leave IL!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

NorincoKid wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:56 pm
Flame Red wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:00 am They have not learned and will never learn and will vote for the Brain Dead Demorats forever.

If they walled off NYC from the rest of the state, NY would go red.

Western NY (outside of downtown Ghetto's of Buffalo and Rochester) is an absolutely beautiful place. And relatively conservative.
LOL.... in 2016, the majority of the POPULATION voted for Hillary in the Presidential election. The red counties are rural empty nothingness. The majority of NYers are in NYC. It is what it is.

Here's the map of the 2016 Presidential election.

I know, you're going to say "SEE, NY IS RED OUTSIDE OF NYC!" Well. I'm going to burst that thought bubble. That same election, on that same ballot, those red counties voted for Chuck Schumer.

My gun channel - New Wave Firearms
FL Director & National Spokeman for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA at discount
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:35 pm That same election, on that same ballot, those red counties voted for Shmuck Schumer.
Fixed your typo for ya...
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Who did Republicans put up against Chuck in 2016?

Was it Wendy Long...again? Haven’t voted in NY in a long time, can’t remember. Although I guess my votes were pointless.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

NorincoKid wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:17 pm Who did Republicans put up against Chuck in 2016?

Was it Wendy Long...again? Haven’t voted in NY in a long time, can’t remember. Although I guess my votes were pointless.
Yup, Wendy Long ran for office again.
My gun channel - New Wave Firearms
FL Director & National Spokeman for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA at discount
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions