Boca Man Threatens Neighbors w/ AR

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
MadMan

Boca Man Threatens Neighbors w/ AR

Post by MadMan »

He's obviously drunk and not in his right mind. So, the question is: Who amongst our members was it? :shock:

https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/man- ... 09-07-2018
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Nut-whack, not drunk. Wife/kid left a few days prior when he threatened to shoot them. He went to neighbors house looking for daughter (she was staying there). Not sure why wife didn't call po-po immediately after being threatened, but the fact she is fresh off the boat from Lithuania may have something to do with her ignorance.

Sweet mullet, though...

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

Did you watch the video? He's stumblin' and bumblin'.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

MadMan wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:50 am Did you watch the video? He's stumblin' and bumblin'.
Didn't watch it yet. Was hoping for nut-job vs. drunk-slob so his weapons would be seized permanently and no more 4473's.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:58 am
MadMan wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:50 am Did you watch the video? He's stumblin' and bumblin'.
Didn't watch it yet. Was hoping for nut-job vs. drunk-slob so his weapons would be seized permanently and no more 4473's.
He should still lose his weapons permanently for threatening to kill family and neighbor. I think if you use guns to threaten to kill innocient unarmed people out of anger you should lose your right to guns because there's obviously something wrong with you. You do not run around armed threatening to kill people.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:43 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:58 am
He should still lose his weapons permanently for threatening to kill family and neighbor. I think if you use guns to threaten to kill innocient unarmed people out of anger you should lose your right to guns because there's obviously something wrong with you. You do not run around armed threatening to kill people.
If he's not convicted (or pleads to a lesser charge), he won't lose his gun rights. If he's Baker-Acted or sent to "Nut-Job (Mental Health) Court", he loses his gun rights.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Watched it. Drunk as a skunk!
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Lesser charge? What he did was a 2nd degree felony! Regardless they'll get a felony conviction and any plea deal might be for reduced jail time or an agreement for mental health treatment.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

jjk308 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:02 am Lesser charge? What he did was a 2nd degree felony! Regardless they'll get a felony conviction and any plea deal might be for reduced jail time or an agreement for mental health treatment.
Plea deals to lesser charges happen daily. This nimnod has the wherewithal to hire a good attorney. I have the case on my watchlist. Will provide updates.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:58 am Image
It's "Lieutenant Dan"! :lol: