Mask Observation From Yesterday

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Polk county you will see mask still FEDEX makes it mandatory.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Toofiq

Post by Toofiq »

Volusia has always been 20% rebellion. Now up to 70% rebellion

Seminole County was at 5% rebellion. Now up to 35%.

As I talked to other members of the rebellion, there are some stores/restaurants people just don't go to anymore. So, I've found some off-beat market stores can be 90%+ part of the rebellion. Local pizza and ice cream shops never wore masks the full time. And got a lot of support from us rebels.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Toofiq wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:15 pm Volusia has always been 20% rebellion. Now up to 70% rebellion

Seminole County was at 5% rebellion. Now up to 35%.

As I talked to other members of the rebellion, there are some stores/restaurants people just don't go to anymore. So, I've found some off-beat market stores can be 90%+ part of the rebellion. Local pizza and ice cream shops never wore masks the full time. And got a lot of support from us rebels.
My local pizza joint let me eat there the whole time, even when restaurants were closed to dining in. But I’m there at least once a week. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

I went to like 12+ different places in Broward on Saturday and Sunday. The rules varied all across the board.

I went to Finster Murphy's seafood market on 17th St (FTL). They had quotes on the door from Jefferson, Reagan, etc., about freedom and when I walked in a guy advised me that no masks were needed.

Went around the corner to A First Cut butcher shop. No masks, but the sign on the door said they would wear one while serving you if you requested it.

Guido's Italian meat market up in Pompano--behind the counter they were masked, but they did not seem to care if you weren't.

And on and on. Some places still appeared to have masking requirements (Sprouts, Meal in a Pie), others were uncertain to me (several).

I can't seeing get worked up about the subject one way or another, at least at this point.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

ABC Wine & Spirits here in B-ton took their mask sign down today.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

https://imgflip.com/i/5axn7x

I tried like 14 times to make this hot....WTH :roll:
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I've yet to wear one, and I ain't no spring chicken.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:03 pm https://imgflip.com/i/5axn7x

I tried like 14 times to make this hot....WTH :roll:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Face diaper, dark glasses, wide brim boonie hat foil the facial recognition programs every time.
:D
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I just left my gym and walked to Publix.

The powers that be proclaimed long ago that people exercising were immune from Covid, so no masks there for at least 6 months.

The other 8 businesses that I passed all had signs in the window, and the UPS store still had a line of people on the sidewalk because they still only allow 3 people in at a time.

Its almost like the 301/Big Bend intersection is under a big bubble!