Hurricane Elsa: What? We are not all going to die?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Hurricane Elsa: What? We are not all going to die?

Post by Flame Red »

I have notice now that China Joe is not large but in-charge anyway that I don't see on the MSM that we are all going to die from Hurricane Elsa. I suspect now that Trump is out, this is why. Well that and the China Virus is no longer a threat.

But you all can thank me. I went and filled up all my old "Climate Change" gas cans to power up my generator. So we are now guaranteed that the hurricane will miss us by a large margin and no power outages will occur! :lol:

By the way - thank you to all you Libitards out there that are buying up all these EV cars and leaving the rest of us more gas to burn. If the Libitards had not purchased all them EVs, gas would be over $4 a gallon by now thanks to the Kommies-in-charge. :o
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

There's always another election (well, for the time being that is)--I am sure new terrors will be found before next fall.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

tector wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:12 am There's always another election (well, for the time being that is)--I am sure new terrors will be found before next fall.
Certainly elections will continue in the US. Even Putin in Russia has elections.

But we all know what the election outcome will be in the US now that the Demo-rat-Kommies have learned to cheat. :roll:

After all, some candidates pay their family and friends tons of $ to work in their election campaigns so it is good source of income. Bernie Sanders comes to mind. So they definitely want elections, or at least their campaigns to continue.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
jimmac

Post by jimmac »

Red What do you mean the Dumborats learned how to cheat? I lived in Chicago when Richard J Daley was mayor, How do you think Kennedy got elected. These guys learned to cheat long before that.
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
tector

Post by tector »

jimmac wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:39 pm Red What do you mean the Dumborats learned how to cheat? I lived in Chicago when Richard J Daley was mayor, How do you think Kennedy got elected. These guys learned to cheat long before that.
Easily the most obviously stolen presidential election ever. Nixon was robbed in 1960. I would note, however, that he was VP at that the time, and did the same thing Pence did. Trump was delusional (surprise!) to ever think Pence would do otherwise. The appearance of normalcy of process is the ultimate value in our political culture (for the business community that pays for it).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

jimmac wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:39 pm Red What do you mean the Dumborats learned how to cheat? I lived in Chicago when Richard J Daley was mayor, How do you think Kennedy got elected. These guys learned to cheat long before that.
My mother was on the board of elections in Bronx County, NY in the 1950s. The joke then was of "ballot boxes floating in the East River." How'd they get there, you ask? Each polling location "captain" was to take the boxes, and later the tally sheets when machines were used, in the company of a police officer, to the police precinct. Some of the officers were more accommodating, in that they would say the "captain" didn't have to waste time on the trip, and they would take the election materials in. Others would have the poll "captain" keep them in custody until they got to the police station, and the Police Precinct Captain would have to sign for them.

See, simple.
:?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

On the hurricane. I filled my cans last week, so between Flame and I we should have an effect: It's a square law, I think. I put up my shutters just now when they raised it to hurricane warning. The storm center likely will be 10 - 20 miles offshore from here. We'll watch, as we face West. Think maybe my putting up the shutters will discourage the hurricane?

Hey, with all this LGBQTMOUSE business, if there are hurricanes, why are there not "himicanes". It hardly seems fair.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
neonnight34609

Post by neonnight34609 »

generators, water, food, gas, window ac, cords, propane and grill, iced down water/soda/beers in a cooler to keep out of the fridge for stupid things. yard is picked up, firearms are loaded ;) I'm ready to go. I hope everyone fairs well. they say its at 75mph I am betting it will be 85ish by the time it approaches spring hill.
Common sense isn't so common these days