If 9/11 happened again, how much would you care?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

tector wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:59 am
SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:56 pm The people jumping to their death from the towers, the hostages on the planes that were turned into missiles, I don't think most of them were "elite" anything and I certainly don't consider them our enemies.
Oh, no question almost all killed were innocents by any sane definition of the word. I never said otherwise. I also never said I wanted another 9/11 to happen--I don't. But the people of NYC and DC overwhelming support the people who want to bury us, literally. You don't get Schumer, AOC, etc., by a lottery. The same goes for Pelosi, Newsom, etc. They overwhelmingly vote for the people who have destroyed the America we knew. If they were to once again reap what they have sown, I'll be damned if I urge any young person to go to war again.
So I guess where I was going is IF we had another 9-11 type attack on NYC and DC, the Pelosi's and Schumers would be safe in their underground bunker and it would be the average Joe's taking the hit. More importantly, it would be some camel fucking piece of incredible shit that was behind it all.

So yeah, all that would still bother me...a LOT.

We also can't make blanket statements about most people in NYC and DC. I know a ton of them. Most bailed on NYC when they could and came to south Florida to make wonderful pizza for us. I wouldn't want their like minded friends who still reside there to be hurt.

DC, that's a mixed bag of our guys and their guys. And by our guys I don't mean Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan. I mean the GOA guys who have to actually go their and fight for our rights. They are the ones who would probably be hurt in such an attack while waiting outside the office of some Congressmen who is currently getting blown by his secretary while lobbyists have to bring a doctors note and don Level 5 Hazmat suits.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Yes, the U.S. is being destroyed from the inside, out. At this point, there is no political solution. The train wreck will continue, slowly at first, then all at once. We’re all running out of time to prepare for the worst to come. I suggest getting as far away from major metropolitan areas as you can, while you can.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

How much would America care?

They would dress up in red, white and blue and wave flags from overpasses for a week or 10 days, then the flags would go in the gutter and America would go back to Britney and Kim Harpoonian's latest troubles. :roll:
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

We are at the sunset of the American empire. What comes next, who knows, but change is the only constant in the universe and who knows what our nation is becoming. It will certainly be less free and independent in the future for everyone living in it.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

The real question is how much would my government care.
They sure didn't give a damn after 9/11.

AFS
tector

Post by tector »

I've reached the point where I've come to believe the Constitution was a mistake--the Articles of Confederation, while not perfect themselves, were the way to go. People will say "Oh, the Constitution was great until liberals began to distort it." There is a great deal of truth to that. But the same is true of any contract that works fine until there is an unexpected set of circumstances that the contract did not anticipate--then what happens? Lysander Spooner, in the immediate aftermath of the Civil War (1867) pointed this out: "But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain—that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist."

There is an old saying--the road to hell is paved with good intentions. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was certainly well-intentioned, and may have been politically impossible to avoid. But it essentially re-wrote the Constitution as practiced, destroying the right of freedom of association, and opening the doors to all kinds of other "rights" (having nothing to do with Jim Crow or any of that disgusting shit) that have poisoned the body politic. I highly recommend Christopher Caldwell's "The Age of Entitlement: America Since the Sixties," a highly readable popular history of this issue.

In short I would prefer not to be yoked to NY, California, etc. It was fun while it lasted, but everything comes to an end. Everything.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Related to tector’s post is this article from the Unz Review, “Has the U.S. Begun its Great Retreat?”

https://www.unz.com/tsaker/has-the-us-b ... t-retreat/
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

I would like to see a swift response targeting only those responsible; think 2005 movie Munich...

I feel duped to this day that my (and millions of others) patriotism and love for this country was used to get us into useless wars. Looking back I can't believe I voted for the likes of Bush, McCain, Romney...

I too am strongly against my son or daughter ever joining the military and have already expressed that sentiment and reasons behind it to them.
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

tcpip95 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:39 pm I find myself very jaded now towards the actions of our government and our “allies”. Were it to happen again I will protect my family and my own interests. Since I honestly do not trust our government I would not support sending a single service man into harms way outside of our own soil. If I knew who caused the attack (I.e. Afghanistan, Iran, etc.) I would rain steel and explosives on their cities and population for 40 days and 40 nights. I would kill men, women and children indiscriminately in retaliation for them harboring those who attacked me. I would be Genghis Khan incarnate, and I would sleep very well at night.
this is the attitude needed to win wars unfortunately. last time it was put to use was WW2. going to war with another country on their soil is not something I will likely ever support again. I trusted the (R) cucks and we were all lied to and cheated. this country has the talent and resources to develop tech so deadly no American soldier ever has to set foot on foreign soil. I believe we can be fully protected and defended against any thread in the world using just tech and network of spies. NO MORE GROUND/AIR/SEA WARS unless it's an invasion of the US mainland.
George W

Post by George W »

The loss of innocent life would bother me. The idea of .gov getting sucker punched wouldn't bother me in the least. My largest concern would be about how many liberties our citizens would lose as the last smack cost us man fundamental rights.
Last edited by George W on Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.