Gun shows getting back to normal?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Gun shows getting back to normal?

Post by N4KVE »

So after working the WPB show with Ira, & Joanne this weekend, it seems they’re getting back to normal. Since November, when they started up again after being gone since Covid, they’ve been really busy. Small shows where selling 40 guns was good, were netting 90 sales. It got so busy with the paperwork, they asked my wife to work some shows. Background checks were taking 3-4 hours due to the overwhelming sales. Prices were extremely high, but people still bought. Mostly people buying their first gun. In the past, summers were slow, but up until now, they were still busy. This past weekend was typical of a summer WPB show, & many prices are back to normal. Ammo is still high, but online prices are dropping for that. Looks like the madness is over, “for now”. GARY
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

We’re you seeing reloading supplies again at the show? I am still not seeing primers or the poplar powders online or at reloading stores yet. (Titegroup, Varget or even International Clays yet.)
indy1919a4

Post by indy1919a4 »

neverenoughguns wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:54 pm We’re you seeing reloading supplies again at the show? I am still not seeing primers or the poplar powders online or at reloading stores yet. (Titegroup, Varget or even International Clays yet.)
At the gun show at Lady Lake about 2 weeks ago there was a couple of guys there who had some gun powder for sale. One had a large assortment.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

neverenoughguns wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:54 pm We’re you seeing reloading supplies again at the show? I am still not seeing primers or the poplar powders online or at reloading stores yet. (Titegroup, Varget or even International Clays yet.)
At the WPB show there is always one guy who has all kinds of popular powders. He’s in Palm Beach Gardens. I posted his number last month after someone asked, but I tossed it out. GARY.