Cuomo Resigns!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

Cuomo Resigns!

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I'm watching it on Newsmax. He said it himself. It is to take effect in 14 days....

And awwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyy we go!
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Well, it worked . . . the Dems found a way to legitimately sweep this guy under the rug, and they latched on like piranhas on a swimming calf.

But I bet you this - we'll never hear any more about the nursing home COVID death cover-up.

"Move along - nothing to see here - and you get that friggin' mask back on!"
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Best cover-up

The high priced term is "strategic retreat."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Maybe his brother will get him a gig at the Communist News Network (CNN). :roll:

Oh right, no need. The infrastructure bill the Kommunists are pushing through will give each of the Libiturd states billions of $ to firm up their lucrative pension plans for him!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TACC

Post by TACC »

I'll bet if he resigns instead of waiting to get impeached. He retains his pension

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Two Weeks Notice????
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Wait for him to change his mind.
Really!!

AFS
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

AirForceShooter wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:12 am Wait for him to change his mind.
Really!!

AFS
I don't think he'll change his mind. After all, some dems are still trying to get him impeached anyway, "in absentia" like they tried to with Pres. Trump. This, so they can prohibit him from holding future state offices. If he attempts to stay in office, they'll certainly impeach him.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

He obviously posed threat to the Democrat Party machine somehow, and they decided that his time was up.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

He probably knows to much. I wonder when he'll commit suicide by shooting himself 10 times :lol:

I'm obviously being sarcastic in my statement FBI monitors. But seriously keep Hillary away from him. He will not go quietly into the night. :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS