New FBI priority target: fake vax card holders

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:08 pm I had Covid last summer. It was so mild, I didn’t know I had it. But my 6 month blood test showed I had plenty of antibodies. So when the vaccine came out, I was in no rush to get it. But 9 months later I had another test, & the antibodies were gone. However the B, & T cells in my blood would remember should I catch it again, & have been able to make more antibodies quicker than someone who never had Covid. So I went to the pharmacy where a friend’s son works, & was out in 15 minutes without an appointment. J&J, so only one jab. GARY.
I saw my electrophysiologist yesterday. He had Covid last year, a middle level case--pretty sick but no hospital. Anyway he is treating it as his initial vax, and is taking a vax as a booster.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/45 ... ds-felony/

FL bill to make fake cards a felony.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I would like to see instead a state law that makes circumventing the U.S. Constitution a felony.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

tector wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:12 am https://floridapolitics.com/archives/45 ... ds-felony/

Interesting to watch the pieces fall into place. What is the point of such a law, when there is a law saying it's illegal to demand vaccine certification? Could it be that the same law making it illegal to ask, also contains a provision that allows state officials to deem a person a risk, and to force a vaccine on them by any means necessary?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

REDinFL wrote:
tector wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:12 am https://floridapolitics.com/archives/45 ... ds-felony/

Interesting to watch the pieces fall into place. What is the point of such a law, when there is a law saying it's illegal to demand vaccine certification? Could it be that the same law making it illegal to ask, also contains a provision that allows state officials to deem a person a risk, and to force a vaccine on them by any means necessary?
9th Amendment. It used to be a thing.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way this ill wind is blowing...
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Everyone who can get vaccinated should, Grieco continued, but deciding whether or not to be vaccinated is a personal choice, and governments should not mandate vaccinations for any adult or child who is not in public school.

“But if you choose not to get vaccinated, you do not have the right to lie about it,” he said. “Everybody’s entitled to their own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. I want to make sure we’re all operating with the same set of facts.
So in other words. They censor, ban, ostracize and fire other medical professionals who disagree with their facts. Now they want to jail Americans who disagree also over a card. That these same individuals want to make it basically a felony in order to go out in public, shop, buy groceries and work to provide for your family if you do not take a shot.

These same people have been caught lying, faking numbers and many more things. Caught committing election fraud etc. I do not see them so eager to prosecute those on video doing that.

Yet they want to destroy anyone who just wants to live free. Anyone that refuses to follow their orders, bow down to their will.

There's something awful strange about all this and the censoring taking place over this shot.

I think it's getting close to popping pmags
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Dlbtap
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:05 pm Memory T & B cells are present in your body pretty much forever. They work the same against covid as any other memory immune cells. The lying/misleading/misinforming bastards inside and out of our national health institutions are either grossly negligent at best or just plain criminal/evil at worst.
Like our buddy tector here keeps saying, get the shot if you want or do not, but take responsibility for your own choices. I just want the collective harassment to stop over this B.S….one way or the other. If the government and their sycophants continue to push this, it might lead to some Americans finding their balls and pushing back, inside the law and out.
R/Griff
We should have done this along time ago. A few elected officials who no longer represent us wanting to play Hitler. This entire scam is all about power and money. They are ignoring treatments that could have saved thousands of lives. Instead pushing this shot that does absolutely nothing.

Look at Governor of NY. Getting away with killing thousands of elderly people. If that were a republican he'd already be in prison. He resigns so no impeachment to strip him of retirement and elected office.

Yet they tried impeachment of Trump after he left office over a none violent protest at OUR capital. Not their capital. As pudding head said. We the people means we the government now. Remember him saying that

Pmag popping.jpeg
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:58 am
REDinFL wrote:

9th Amendment. It used to be a thing.
Agree...Just in case anybody has not read the bill of rights. Here's the 9th amendment made easy

https://constitutionus.com/constitution ... explained/

The right to work, live free without persecution from elected officials. The right to privacy, the right to provide , earn a living. The right to choose what drugs are injected into your body ect.ect.ect. all without fear of persecution from our government.

But these criminals want to jail people who refuse a experimental shot that has not been out a year. Plus silence all medical professionals with different data that goes against this shot.

Anyone with half a brain knows the fda approved this shot because the government forced it to. All in an attempt to illegally attack us with. A drug not even a 8 months old maybe. That has not been tested. Anyone who says millions have taken it Yada, yada it's been tested is stupid. Where are long term studies. Not to mention the bogus numbers they were caught using. The nasty word censorship of other medical studies. Google, FB and social media censorship

Show your papers our you suffer, we will starve you in to submission.

Why.....why are these thugs pushing this shot so hard and ignoring all other data and censoring opposition of this shot.

Power and money. They themselves said covid would never end. Fuckci said this. The longer and worse it gets the more power and money these traitors make through deception, lies and censorship.

Is this some kind of mark or something. I don't believe alot of what the Bible says. But this get the shot/mark or you cannot buy, work, travel feed your family ect..ect.. sounds an awful like another mark I read about some place else. This is stupid. If you can't work, buy things unless you've taken this shot. People will starve or there will be a war take place against these beasts bent on absolute power
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.