Forcing Vaccine Mandates On All Private Companies

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

You’re going to give FireMedic a stroke, you know that, right?
Toe tag: COVID-19.
tector

Post by tector »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:07 am You’re going to give FireMedic a stroke, you know that, right?
Toe tag: COVID-19. Image
You've got me confused with Rent--he's the one who likes to give guys some strokes.

I am sure the timing of that article--the exact month Covid-19 popped on the screen--is totally coincidental.

:mrgreen:
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

tector wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:03 am Can't wait until they move on to this idea...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... accinated/

But I am going to guess it won't just be children when they "propose" it.

The "time to use" draweth nigh....
Reminds me, a number of years ago, when I worked in lower Manhattan, I had a barber across in the South Ferry terminal. Real nice guy. One of the worst feelings I ever had in my life was when I saw the numeric tattoo on his forearm. I felt so bad, knowing what it represented.

For the young ones out there, from whom reality has been hidden, those tattoos were put on when people were put into German concentration camps in Europe during WWII.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:07 am You’re going to give FireMedic a stroke, you know that, right?
Toe tag: COVID-19. Image
I just took some baby aspirin :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS