Florida gold/silver vendors

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Casual

Post by Casual »

I am converting some of my rainy day fund into tangible silver and gold as to hedge against inflation losses. If I don't need to bust into this fund.. I shouldnt need to even look at these coins or bars for decades
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

My problem with gold and silver is that I like it too much and don't want to sell it. I like holding and looking at it too much.

Plus prices are stupid right now. Vendors have a good mark up above spot too.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

I am selling my 04 Benz so started moving stuff to my 14 E350 and found a bag of pre-64 silver coins I must have put in the car 10 years+ ago.
About a hand full of half, quarter and dimes.
Nice find.
I have no idea when I did that. I have no memory I did that
They say if you smoked pot it causes memory lo--, wait I can't remember what I was going to say :lol: :lol:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Wulfmann wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:00 pm I am selling my 04 Benz so started moving stuff to my 14 E350 and found a bag of pre-64 silver coins I must have put in the car 10 years+ ago.
Nice find.
They say if you smoked pot it causes memory lo--, wait I can't remember what I was going to say :lol: :lol:
:lol: it's called old age wulfman
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Wulfmann wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:00 pm I am selling my 04 Benz so started moving stuff to my 14 E350 and found a bag of pre-64 silver coins I must have put in the car 10 years+ ago.
Nice find.

If .....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Off To The Races

Post by Off To The Races »

Nice find.
Constitutional silver has the highest premiums of pretty much any silver out there right now. A few months ago you could get it for between 18x-20x over face. Now it's 24x and up!