Welcome to the land of the absurd...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Welcome to the land of the absurd...

Post by Allme »

Came across this on yahoo today, I try to steer clear of yahoo because its usually a liberal rag... Never the less.... A nationwide manhunt for someone who is at worst impolite... One good thing though is that yahoo opened commenting back up a little while ago, they have been ROASTED in just about every article since...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/identity-man ... 05941.html

Identity of man who made anti-Asian remark, bumped into 62-year-old in Flushing sought by NYPD

Bryan Ke
Fri, July 15, 2022 at 3:35 PM·2 min read

The New York City Police Department has released an image of the man accused of hurling an anti-Asian remark at an Asian victim at a gas station in Flushing, Queens, last week.

Authorities responded to a call made at a Mobil gas station at 147-10 Northern Blvd. in Flushing on July 5. According to the NYPD, the 62-year-old victim was walking to the gas station when the man bumped into the victim and told him, “Hey, you cut me off. F*cking Asian people.”

An image of the suspect was released on Wednesday. He was described as a man with a dark complexion, a thin mustache and close-cut hair wearing a black T-shirt, two-tone shorts and white sneakers. The authorities believe he was driving a white Honda CR-V SUV.

The NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force is now investigating the incident as a case of aggravated harassment.

More from NextShark: #HateIsAVirus Creators Talk About Tackling Racism and Hate Against Asian Americans

The recent incident follows a string of alleged hate crimes targeting the Asian community in New York City. On Wednesday, a man accused of throwing an unidentified liquid at two women of Korean descent in May was indicted on two counts of third-degree assault as a hate crime and two counts of second-degree aggravated harassment.

Last month, a Florida woman was charged with hate crimes and was held on a $20,000 bail for pepper-spraying four Asian women in Chelsea. That same month, the NYPD arrested a man who was accused of pepper-spraying three middle-aged Asian men for speaking Cantonese in Brooklyn.

Anyone who may have information regarding the Mobil gas station incident is urged to contact the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS (8477). Members of the public can also send their tips anonymously via the Crime Stoppers website.

More from NextShark: CDC Accused of Racism After Using Chinese Art to Connect to Disease-Carrying Bats

Featured Image via NYPD via QND

Enjoy this content? Read more from NextShark!

Woman Allegedly Throws Snowball at Asian Man's Car and Calls Him a 'F**king C**nk' in Washington

Missouri man who allegedly killed wife tells court he considered divorce before her death
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Oh, brother... :roll:

I shut the microphone off on my dash-cam, just in case the po-po ever seize it during a search. I'd be in jail for 20 yrs. if they heard what I was yelling while driving. :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

I think back to the old movies where Micky Rooney played an Asian man, very derogatory I might add.

They would sentence him to the electric chair today.