Bartow Middle school girls planned knife attack

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
45caldan

Bartow Middle school girls planned knife attack

Post by 45caldan »

trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Amazing that children that young can plan a vicious attack on younger children like that, I'm a firm believer that bloody, killing Internet games and television shows influence these young teenagers, and not supervised enough by the parents, they don't know what the kids are doing or just don't give a shit, don't wanna be bothered, until they r arrested for planning to murder, these children had a death wish and knew they would die after the event, depressing stuff my friends when all our young children have to do in the spare time is plan vicious knife attacks ..sad sad times we live in ....
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I know it will never happen, but mugshots of these disturbed children need publishing.
Is there a cure for their mental issues?
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

What a f'd up couple of little bit....! You gotta wonder what kind of home life they have to make them want to something like this!
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Just as I said, when the authorities interviewed the girls they said they spent the weekend watching scary movies on TV and then surfed the net to find out how to kill someone Geez, going to use a pizza cutter to dismember the bodies, this is scary shit folks when an 11-12 year old got this on their mind, picking out the smallest kids in school to kill, then the parents when confronted will most likely say " not my kid, my child is a good church going young adult" yeah who wanted to drink the blood of the kids they killed ...... Makes ya sick to your stomach doesn't it .....
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

GunsandHoses wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:50 am What a f'd up couple of little bit....! You gotta wonder what kind of home life they have to make them want to something like this!
Check out one of the mom's in the video here:

https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/m ... 1546893810
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

The scarier part is they'll probably get 6 months in Juvie hall and be right back in school.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

zeebaron wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:11 am
GunsandHoses wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:50 am What a f'd up couple of little bit....! You gotta wonder what kind of home life they have to make them want to something like this!
Check out one of the mom's in the video here:

https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/m ... 1546893810
Just as I suspected...TRASH!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

trouter3 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:15 am Amazing that children that young can plan a vicious attack on younger children like that, I'm a firm believer that bloody, killing Internet games and television shows influence these young teenagers, and not supervised enough by the parents, they don't know what the kids are doing or just don't give a shit, don't wanna be bothered, until they r arrested for planning to murder, these children had a death wish and knew they would die after the event, depressing stuff my friends when all our young children have to do in the spare time is plan vicious knife attacks ..sad sad times we live in ....
As a general rule children are far more dangerous than adults if the rules get removed. They tend to think only of themselves and are less likely to consider consequences. If you take away their safety bubble they transition to killers faster than most understand. Add to the fact that they haven't yet formed powerful bonds with anyone and then suffered a loss when that person dies so they are often pretty short on human empathy.

And this has been true long before video games, television or anything else. Kids back in the depression who had zero safety net of any kind often did some horrible shit, of course that was more survival than planning to kill the entire school because you felt you had somehow been slighted.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Years ago you very rarely if ever heard or read of horrendous crimes by young children, maybe it's a media thing or the children then had a different sense of values, I'm still of the opinion that young people in this generation are subjected and influenced to more violence through social media than ever before, obviously its there for the taking with no restrictions with a wealth of subject matter on all subjects of violence and how to commit same. Again they have to be given and taught a sense of values by the parents, how that is to be accomplished is up to the individual family, I know in our family my grandsons know what is acceptable and what crosses the line, and nowadays it is a fine line with peer pressure.