Scot Peterson argues he didn’t have to intervene in Parkland school shooting, A judge disagrees.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
gforester

Post by gforester »

You didn't by any chance accidentally take your meds twice tonight did you?
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

gforester wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:34 pm You didn't by any chance accidentally take your meds twice tonight did you?
Nah I'm still just mad about being arrested for turning my lights off, as I'm sure if it had happened to anyone here. You'd feel the same exact way. I did not do anything wrong.

No one messed with his dog or obstructed anything. We did exactly as we were told. This cop and those that covered for him were wrong.

If being arrested at your own home. While relaxing on your own deck one night and doing nothing wrong. Except wondering why this sheriff is walking around 20 ft from us on our dock.

Then saying when I show up on your property uninvited. It's a police state and I can do whatever I want to basically. You have no rights. It has a way of making you feel some what violated. Like you were just robbed.

Still makes me angry. Then your response is did you take a dlb dose of your meds.. Then so be it.

I bet if what had happened to me that night. Happened to you. You'd be singing a different tune.

My point in reference to this post is. I wonder how this cop would have acted in a situation like cop in post. Against an armed criminal. Instead of a INNOCIENT civilian. Who he was bullying while surrounded by 5 other cops.

Notice he left my property and came back with 5 of his partners before demanding I come back out and all but accusing me as being the intruder that broke into the guys house because his dog came to my home.

Before neighbor IDed not being intruder. Because there was no intruder. He stole the money from his wife. But imagine if this dope head had said I was the intruder what would have happened.

I should have sued their butt.

To be honest though. I probably should have taken them twice before blowing up like that. Thanks for pointing that out :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Most don't give a crap that the police don't have a duty to protect. I sure as hell don't.
The issue is, then don't restrict an individual's right to protect themselves everywhere.

What Pollack should be pissed about is that his daughter wasn't allowed to protect herself. If Pollack was so concerned about his kid, he should have been active in allowing guns in school.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Firemedic, where you TOTALLY screwed up was opening the door. NEVER, EVER open the door for any LEO that does not have a warrant. Remember, for a person innocently minding their own business there is no situation that a law enforcement officer can not make worse, much worse.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Chigger wrote:Most don't give a crap that the police don't have a duty to protect. I sure as hell don't.
The issue is, then don't restrict an individual's right to protect themselves everywhere.

What Pollack should be pissed about is that his daughter wasn't allowed to protect herself. If Pollack was so concerned about his kid, he should have been active in allowing guns in school.
Any parent genuinely concerned about their kids should not have them in public schools in the first place.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lilwoody wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:09 pm Firemedic, where you TOTALLY screwed up was opening the door. NEVER, EVER open the door for any LEO that does not have a warrant. Remember, for a person innocently minding their own business there is no situation that a law enforcement officer can not make worse, much worse.
Yeah that's what I was told. Once I went in and they came back. I should told them to F off and to get a warrant. Then wait for his supervisor to get there I did not know the law. I know though.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS