"I was in a gunfight"

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Greg

Post by Greg »

Well goddamn this just got good 🚬
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:48 pm
tcpip95 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:01 pm As I was mooching around I came across A 27-PAGE THREAD entitled Dalton Wayne Is Alive! on GlockTalk. :lol:
That thread mentions a murder suicide on Valentine's day.

Bruce M said: ↑

Some pretty strong allegations that any reasonable person that they were lodged against would not ignore.

The shoot out at the store the murder sucide on Valentine's day. Just read his post on Glock talk that's enough for you to say really dude!

This is news to me, did we miss one?
I went back and read about the Valentines Day thing. He said "I had a terrible tragedy happen to me many years ago on valentine's day I won't go into details but it involved murder suicide, since then the day just brings bad memories so we don't partake.....
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Odessaman wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 pm Ahhhh. . .

Dalton Wayne, 305boi, Moe . . . those were the days.
Pretty sure Sharon aka Range Mama still holds the crazy award for FSN. Drugs, bikers, guns and a private range that everyone is trying to develop into something respectable because of what it "could be."

Even Moe got "drew down on" when he tried to use his "private range privileges."
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:55 am
Odessaman wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 pm Ahhhh. . .

Dalton Wayne, 305boi, Moe . . . those were the days.
Pretty sure Sharon aka Range Mama still holds the crazy award for FSN. Drugs, bikers, guns and a private range that everyone is trying to develop into something respectable because of what it "could be."

Even Moe got "drew down on" when he tried to use his "private range privileges."
This
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Greg wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:55 pm Technically he could sign back up no problem here so he could be any one of us 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Nah!

He would expose himself in about two minutes!

People who are that attention starved cant just sit back in the shadows.

We all walk around in somewhat normal looking bodies, but sometimes the person inside is a tiny, tiny little man jumping up and down shouting "Look at ME! Look at ME!"
photohause

Post by photohause »

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Casual

Post by Casual »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:30 pm
Greg wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:22 pm Let’s get some people riled goddamnit 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
While I love to get some popcorn and enjoy a good internet fight...places like AKfiles have been plagued with trolls for years, now Uzi talk is starting to see the same type of noob trolling posts from the same people ....it pushes GOOD long-term members away ...trust me

Now Casual and the flopoy horse cock is a true story
floppy horse cock is a legit thing
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

DW dressed up for Halloween:

"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.