Second amendment heaven states?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:16 am I want to stay in Florida, and right here in Pineless county.
BUT, should some progressive/liberal asswiper get the governor's mansion then Alabama would be my choice.
Shooting at the CMP range in Talladega is a bucket list item.

:(
Same with me in Hillsborough County they can suck it. They went blue. At least the SHERIFF is not a liberal pos. I think anyways.

Polk county though blew me away with their rebellious finger at this fake PANDEMIC regulations. They did not enforce it in lake wells loved the freedom. I think that's one county the Fed's should fear.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I am sorry to say that any hope of Florida and Texas being 2A Havens is gone. All the Libturds from NY and Kommiefornia infested us. The rest of the states it is only a matter of time before all the State Prosecutors are replaced with MOB leaders and the Kommunist overthrow will be complete.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

Flame Red wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:08 am I am sorry to say that any hope of Florida and Texas being 2A Havens is gone. All the Libturds from NY and Kommiefornia infested us. The rest of the states it is only a matter of time before all the State Prosecutors are replaced with MOB leaders and the Kommunist overthrow will be complete.
I'm afraid you could be right, but here is a news flash. CONSERVATIVES HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THE END. (Not that I'm advocating violence. I'm simply stating that if they try to use force to take our constitutional rights away it's a VERY BAD IDEA that WILL lead to their demise, and quickly).

Here's why I think so:
1. Virtually all food is grown by conservatives
2. Virtually all law enforcement and most military are conservatives
3. Pretty much every "real" job that involves making, building or servicing something in this country is occupied by conservatives (minus a few unions that are left).
4. Liberals are afraid of guns and violence. Except for a few thugs with gold teeth and no training, They avoid guns like most cats avoid water.

These people can't fight, can't make anything, and are cowards that hide behind other people and bad laws to enforce their agenda.

I'm not advocating it, but if there ever was a big internal conflict I'd love to see these pathetic pieces of garbage starve in their cities when the real workers stop providing for them.

Now... that said, if conservatives continue to cooperate as their rights are gradually taken away, like a lobster in a pot, then liberals will win. If we start having ZERO tolerance for anything that infringes on our rights, we can win this.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Heard tell...?
Stonewall Jackson thought the same, too!
Turns out, he was killed by friendly fire.
True Story,
The End?
Casual

Post by Casual »

While i enjoy much better freedoms in Texas, dont count on it in 10 years.. i feel next presidential cycle, texas will be blue .. with its 33 electoral votes blue... thats going to make and red win in the future almost impossible
Rathbone

Post by Rathbone »

Our sheriff declared Marion County a 2nd amendment sanctuary.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Sherriff and all the deputies here are on board as 2A proponents. Most of the local and state politicians here are as well. Tennessee is still red except Memphis and nashville. And there is a lot of clawback going on is those districts. Beautiful country living. I still like to come down to Florida as much as I can though. Don't want o deal with renters down there while I am 600 miles away. Here are some shots of the view from near our place. This is a little higher than our land. It is the County Sherriff/EMS radio tower. They gave me space for my Ham Radio repeaters there. I have one VHF and one UHF there. As I am on the local Rescue Squad here it is helpful as we work with all the deputies a lot. So I guess if it gets real bad we will have to move out of Florida all together. I would hate that though. Look at the weather outside on one of the pics. Won't see that in Florida LOL. We have finished the lile 16X20 Cabin now so we have a somewhat confortable place while we build the house. Albeit small. LOL. Lots of land up here for sale! No building codes are county zoning regulations either. I am still building to or over code byt no inspections is nice. Only thing we needed inspected was the septic system and well. Septic was 4K and well was only 2K. That was counting all the permits

kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

n0rlf wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:17 pm Sherriff and all the deputies here are on board as 2A proponents. Most of the local and state politicians here are as well. Tennessee is still red except Memphis and nashville. And there is a lot of clawback going on is those districts. Beautiful country living. I still like to come down to Florida as much as I can though. Don't want o deal with renters down there while I am 600 miles away. Here are some shots of the view from near our place. This is a little higher than our land. It is the County Sherriff/EMS radio tower. They gave me space for my Ham Radio repeaters there. I have one VHF and one UHF there. As I am on the local Rescue Squad here it is helpful as we work with all the deputies a lot. So I guess if it gets real bad we will have to move out of Florida all together. I would hate that though. Look at the weather outside on one of the pics. Won't see that in Florida LOL. We have finished the lile 16X20 Cabin now so we have a somewhat confortable place while we build the house. Albeit small. LOL. Lots of land up here for sale! No building codes are county zoning regulations either. I am still building to or over code byt no inspections is nice. Only thing we needed inspected was the septic system and well. Septic was 4K and well was only 2K. That was counting all the permits
Thanks for the little slice of heaven. It would be nice to go about the business of living our free lives in a scenic place and not worry about who is coming for us.

Crazy thought: working, enjoying our lives, having hobbies and freedom and not being interfered with just as we don't interfere with others... NUTS!
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Yeah there is a big leave me alone and I will leave you alone attitude here. As long as you don't hurt anyone. I do miss Florida though. It is frigging cold when the temp goes down and the wind goes up on these mountains!
tector

Post by tector »

What's all that white shit, pollen? Dandelions?

This Florida boy spent four years in Michigan. Never again. I find as I get older I mind the heat less and the cold more. Especially my back and shoulder.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”