NRA attacks MiamiJBT (GOA’s FL Director)

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

REDinFL wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:16 pm Taking flak means you're over the target.
:!:
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

Luis,
The NRA and their RINO shills: You're a piss ant that no one listens to and have zero power to do shit.

Also the NRA and RINO shills: You're dangerous and we must crush you because you're making too many waves.

Fuck them. Keep doing you. They're a dying breed that won't be able to work the levers of power much longer.
tector

Post by tector »

Until the NRA rids itself of Wayne & Co. I refuse to take it seriously.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:52 pm Until the NRA rids itself of Wayne & Co. I refuse to take it seriously.
I caught a ban and a block from the NRA's FB Admin for saying the same thing..... well, I may have suggested that Wayne get creative with his methods in which he could stretch his anus, but the message was the same.

For the record, I'm a life NRA member.
tector

Post by tector »

George wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:34 pm
Same here.
TACC

Post by TACC »

Same here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SeaDragun

Post by SeaDragun »

tector wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:35 pm
Same here.

As am I.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

SeaDragun wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:32 pm
tector wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:35 pm
Same here.

As am I.
ditto
SeaDragun

Post by SeaDragun »

Why hasn't Florida Carry made anything happen in regards to the Constitutional Carry and other pro Gun / Pro 2A legislation? If they consider themselves to the the "big guns" in the state of Florida as I have been told, why have they not gotten this conservative majority on every state level to buy in and sign it into law? As for the NRA, I am a Benefactor Life member, but will not give another penny to them until they clean out the riff-raff leadership and identify and eliminate all of the financial misgivings that have come to the surface. I'm all in with GOA, Second Amendment Foundation and even NAGR but.....I'm still not so sure that Byrd has OUR interest at heart.
Last edited by SeaDragun on Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

SeaDragun wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:12 pm Why hasn't Florida Carry made anything happen in regards to the Constitutional Carry and other pro Gun / Pro 2A legislation? If they consider themselves to the the "big guns" in the state of Florida as I have been told, why have they not gotten this conservative majority on every state level to buy in and sign it into law? As for the NRA, I am a Benefactor Life member, but will not give another penny to them until they clean out the riff-raff leadership and identify and eliminate all of the financial misgivings that have come to the surface. I'm all in with GOA, Second Amendment Foundation and even NAGR but.....I'm still not so sure that Byrd has OUR interest at heart.
I’ve thought the same and in fact wonder if they don’t want their livelihood to end if FL open carry is enacted.