SCOTUS has ruled! 6-3 in favor of NY State Rifle and Pistol case.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

Post by Allme »

REDinFL wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:23 pm He needs to look at some of the police shootings: 45 shots, 9 hits on some junkie trapped in a stairwell.
I rarely defend LEOs but thats a 20% hit rate, right on track for most in those situations; not kidding.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

That's the concern: Politicians in municipalities who don't agree with the law, coming up with imaginative solutions. Add to Tenzing's list an ability for local administrations to come up with hurdles so you can't have a simple trip.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Allme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:05 am
REDinFL wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:23 pm He needs to look at some of the police shootings: 45 shots, 9 hits on some junkie trapped in a stairwell.
I rarely defend LEOs but thats a 20% hit rate, right on track for most in those situations; not kidding.
I know you're not, but that's the point. That mayor in NYC talks about "...bullets flying around..." So? As you observe, that's reality, so why should he say that as if a civilian miss is any different? It's just the typical grandstanding.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Allme

Post by Allme »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:12 am
Allme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:05 am
I know you're not, but that's the point. That mayor in NYC talks about "...bullets flying around..." So? As you observe, that's reality, so why should he say that as if a civilian miss is any different? It's just the typical grandstanding.
I agree completely. The "wild west" analogy is worn out and was incorrect from its first utterance; the "wild west" was never really that wild.

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Be cautious of this proposed bill that the Rino Senate is going to let pass. It will spread the red flag laws nationwide. No doubt the Libiturds will use these red flag laws to confiscate all firearms as anyone that wants a gun is crazy in their book.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Gonna need to carry something now that Roe-v-Wade is gone.
Looking forward to a long summer of rioting looting and burning.