I guess this is good bye boys.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Since you are not transferring ownership, you can ship firearms (except handguns) directly to yourself at a destination address in Alaska. The only problem would be having someone trustworthy to accept the shipment.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

SteyrAUG wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:22 pm Since you are not transferring ownership, you can ship firearms (except handguns) directly to yourself at a destination address in Alaska. The only problem would be having someone trustworthy to accept the shipment.
Correct, It is our handguns I am trying to figure out. I think I have found a solution. Apparently I am not the only one that does this as there are a few dealers that handle this for a very small fee indeed.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

n0rlf wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:11 pm
SteyrAUG wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:22 pm Since you are not transferring ownership, you can ship firearms (except handguns) directly to yourself at a destination address in Alaska. The only problem would be having someone trustworthy to accept the shipment.
Correct, It is our handguns I am trying to figure out. I think I have found a solution. Apparently I am not the only one that does this as there are a few dealers that handle this for a very small fee indeed.
That's probably the easiest solution.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Is there a ferry that leaves from WA that runs direct to where you want to go in Alaska?
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

A ferry take the fun out of it! Going up the highway is a dream of hers so it is land bound for us
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

Sometimes words fail and all we can say is God bless you and watch over you. We'll say a prayer in my house.
photohause

Post by photohause »

We'll see you later..
Cheers!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?