Florida man charged for having 1,552 devices to turn semiautos into machine guns

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:28 pm
N4KVE wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:15 pm
REDinFL wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:23 pm Can't stand the stuff, the way it made me feel when I tried it, and the headache when I continued.
I never got a headache, but I sure puked many times from drinking. And that’s legal. If you smoke too much, you don’t get higher, but if you drink too much, well we all know what happens. In my whole life, maybe 3 times I got a great buzz without getting sick. Most of the time I drank too much, & puked, or didn’t drink enough, & wished I had weed instead. But now, the old lady down the street cooks great cookies, & after eating 1/3 of a cookie, I feel great the whole day. And no headache, or puking. GARY.
'

I haven't smoked weed since 2007.

Edibles...umm, I can't remember.
YEARS ago before I had total knee replacement. The pain got so bad I tried smoking it. It worked better than pain meds. Only problem........I had to plan for smoking it. 1 dozen jelly filled donuts and Doritos :lol: did it a few times. Had to stop though because I got munchies so bad.

Loved those jelly filled donuts though. :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS