CWL Reinstated after Temp INJ dropped

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Jason

CWL Reinstated after Temp INJ dropped

Post by Jason »

June 7th suspended for bullshit, June 20th Dismissed in court although my ex's attorney did not submit the order to be signed off until July 6th :evil: , July 11th submitted fax stating dismissed as and received in mail July 27th. The ass-hats on the phone in Legal said it takes up to 90 days...Pray none of you ever have to go through with this bullchit!

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Perpetually single for this very reason...
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Since you can not sue her because of this BS protection order nonsense, how about finding others that have experienced the same railroading and class action the state for denial of your Constitutional rights. I'm sure there is a sheshter out there that would take it on a contingency.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

If a woman pulled that shit on me, I'd up the ante by claiming I was a transsexual and needed protection against her abuse.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Going through this again...how many days you think it will take this time?
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Dang, sorry about that, hopefully someone will see it for what it is and get it over with.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Faxed the court case results today, maybe it will be faster this time.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

The loss of a concealed weapons permit as a result of a domestic violence injunction is total vrap. Thank Senator Lautenberg of New Jersey for that little piece of legislation. Women dummy these things up all the time. I can't tell you how many times I go to court over this.

Push your wife or girlfriend and lose your gun rights. (I'm not saying this is acceptable in any way). But push your neighbor or threaten them and you might get hit with an injunction, but you will not lose your CCW. Totally screwed up.