Facebook at work

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Facebook at work

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

what is frightening is the fact so many low information voters do get their news and information from media sources that do not even begin to meet the criteria of responsible journalism. I read it therefore I believe it is the mantra and the fact nobody is examining the other side is immaterial.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I'm not surprised at all. Not the first time Facebook has been caught trying to manipulate information. Of course Leftists are trying to drum up "election interference" for the midterms while they themselves try to manipulate it on their tech platforms.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

WOW! NPR isn't left enough for zuckerberg :?:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

You guys know how uh....POLITICAL I can get when I'm on pain meds. I've really been trying to get facebook to boot me the last few weeks. Lol so far nothing. But though there was one day I could not write anything on my page. It kept erasing the letters as I typed them. :?

Future note when Mack goes anal just ask what I'm taking and to calm down. :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Allme

Post by Allme »

I am over facebook and their censorship. I've been banned twice (should have known better the second time right?) for the picture below, both comments were regarding current LEOs and how they relate to Nazis. I've switched to gab.ai, see how that works. Once this current FB sentence is over I'm going back on long enough to tell everyone where they can find me if need be.

Side note: I am a member of of of the boards there "mil surp colletors", they have had a few members banned for posting pictures of their Nazi flag bring backs... The level of stupidity with facebook, its automated system, admins (lack thereof) and it's users is amazing.