Hunter Biden's gun

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Springfield

Hunter Biden's gun

Post by Springfield »

Since it's clear Hunter Biden lied on his 4473 to buy a revolver, what would it take to get the Feds to prosecute?
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/2 ... gun-477879
POLITICO obtained copies of the Firearms Transaction Record and a receipt for the gun dated Oct. 12, 2018.

Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.

Lying on the form is a felony, though prosecutions for it are exceedingly rare.

Neither Hallie Biden nor George Mesires, a lawyer for Hunter Biden, responded to requests for comment.

The gun-store incident occurred during a period after Hunter Biden’s administrative discharge from the Naval Reserves for his positive cocaine test and his subsequent divorce from his first wife, Kathleen. At the time of the gun incident, Hunter was in a romantic relationship with Hallie, the widow of his late brother, Beau.
I could care less whether the Secret Service tried to shield him, God save the gun shop owners that try to stand up to the Gov. But with these facts in plain sight for all to see, why can't Biden's opponents run this up a flagpole? Prez son being prosecuted for violating the kind of background checks "everyone" supports might bring some perspective to their gun grabbing efforts . . .
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

It's "different."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

Do you honestly think that anybody would dare to bring this up?
TACC

Post by TACC »

Not a snowballs chance in hell this ever gets any traction.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Never gonna happen!

We woke up in a different world on 1/7/21!

We joked about "Hope and Chains" back in 08, but it doesn't look like much of a joke now.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Him lying about his drug addiction does not hold a candle to him lying about his dishonorable discharge from the navy. Or did he not get a DHD from the navy?
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

lilwoody wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:11 am Him lying about his drug addiction does not hold a candle to him lying about his dishonorable discharge from the navy. Or did he not get a DHD from the navy?
Administrative Discharge, not Dishonorable...

"Posts on Facebook following the first 2020 presidential debate say Hunter Biden, the second and only surviving son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Navy. He did not receive a dishonorable discharge. Hunter Biden, who has dealt with substance abuse issues, was handed a less severe administrative discharge after failing a drug test for cocaine."
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
George W

Post by George W »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:03 pm
lilwoody wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:11 am Him lying about his drug addiction does not hold a candle to him lying about his dishonorable discharge from the navy. Or did he not get a DHD from the navy?
Administrative Discharge, not Dishonorable...

"Posts on Facebook following the first 2020 presidential debate say Hunter Biden, the second and only surviving son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Navy. He did not receive a dishonorable discharge. Hunter Biden, who has dealt with substance abuse issues, was handed a less severe administrative discharge after failing a drug test for cocaine."
Think about this for a second...... how much of a shitbag do you have to be to get booted out of the Navy for drugs when you're the sitting VP's son? He could have been given an office that he never showed up to until his time was up and then quietly sent on his way, but they actually made it public. This tells me that he did much more than just pissing hot.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Maybe an 8 ball, straws, mirror and blades were found in his locker box. :roll:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

Yeah, his Navy ambitions happened when he was still doing coke. He wanted to be a Public Relations officer in DC, which requires a TS clearance, which means drug testing ... obviously delusional to think it would work.