Magazine ban enroute

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TACC

Magazine ban enroute

Post by TACC »

Here is another one that out GOA REP needs to make a letter for to start hammering who we need to.

And to top it off one of the sponsors is from Florida, what a dueshbag.

Copy and pasted from the news article:

A group of Democratic lawmakers in the House and the Senate on Wednesday introduced gun control legislation that would ban the sale, manufacturing, transfer, possession or importation of magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds.
The bill comes after President Biden last week called on Congress to ban "assault weapons" and "high-capacity" magazines.
Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and Reps. Diana DeGette of Colorado, Ted Deutch of Florida, and Dina Titus of Nevada, rolled out the legislation Wednesday, known as the Keep Americans Safe Act.

These guys are really not good for my health

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

All I got is my double barrel uncle Joe said I should shoot in the air. 🤪🤡
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

REDinFL wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:42 pm All I got is my double barrel uncle Joe said I should shoot in the air. 🤪🤡
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Liberal democrats are bad for my blood pressure.

They can ban all they want, but some poor schmuck is going to have to make the decision how badly he wants to come get them.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

lighteye wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 am Liberal democrats are bad for my blood pressure.

They can ban all they want, but some poor schmuck is going to have to make the decision how badly he wants to come get them.
The last sentence was the point of the famous Alexander Solzhenitsyn quote. The big noises can dictate, but only have power when they have a bunch of lower level functionaries/thugs to carry out the orders.

"....Soon, they would experience a shortage of officers and transport and, despite Stalin's thirst, the whole cursed mechanism would grind to a halt...."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
knite7

Post by knite7 »

They don't need to come and get them, they only need to make their possession a felony. As an example, if someone breaks into your house and if you even brandish a pistol with a 12 shot magazine, he will be out on bail the same day and you will be facing a 10 jail term.
When the enemy is in range ... so are you.
tector

Post by tector »

Their legislative majorities are very, very thin. IF they can get a mag crippling bill, they may have to allow grandfathering as a compromise. Regardless, now is the time to stock up, as I have been saying for a while now. Actually before now was the time to stock up, but unless someone has a functioning time machine, that is besides the point.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

My class 3 stuff is going to be really a lot of fun with only 10 round mags. :roll:

I very much doubt that these cheater Kommies can be stopped. EVER.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:00 pm My class 3 stuff is going to be really a lot of fun with only 10 round mags. :roll:

I very much doubt that these cheater Kommies can be stopped. EVER.
The 2022 and 2024 elections will tell the tale. If they gain significantly, we are fucked, likely permanently. If they are rolled back, OK, we live to fight another day. Stasis, who knows?