Man punches nurse in face for giving vaccine to his wife without permission

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Man punches nurse in face for giving vaccine to his wife without permission

Post by Firemedic2000 »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/americas ... index.html

Well it's starting. :lol:
As a result of the incident, the pharmacy told CNN partner, CBC, that they suspended vaccinations.
There are no laws in Canada that say individuals need their spouses' permission to get vaccinated, and it is unclear if his wife had given consent.”

Not going out on a limb here by saying the wife consented and the guy is an abusive asshole and she tried to hide it from him until he threatened to beat the shit out of her.

Either that or the shot made her really sick and she could not cook his dinner or fetch his beers :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
galleta loco

Post by galleta loco »

I’m no detective but the vax log should have the wife’s address.So I’m calling bulshit on this story,
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

There are no laws in Canada that say individuals need their spouses' permission to get vaccinated, and it is unclear if his wife had given consent.

There is no such law in Canada, but... :lol:

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

galleta loco wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:57 pm I’m no detective but the vax log should have the wife’s address.So I’m calling bulshit on this story,
Really welcome fellow gun enthusiasts. Sound's like from the article the man did not give a name or the nurse a chance to answer him or ask who. But I do find it strange there were no security cameras in a pharmacy too. I guess the nurse banged her face against the wall :lol:

Excerpt
Carrier said. "And he punched her right in the face multiple times so the nurse didn't have the time to defend or explain herself .
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Mannlicher

Post by Mannlicher »

I have more sympathy for the fellow than for the nurse