Attn: Fudds

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Attn: Fudds

Post by Allme »

Looks like the BATFE is back at making up their own rules again... Freaking nonsense.

N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Unless someone walked into Rare Breed’s business, bought one paying cash, & left, there’s a record of every purchase of these items. Let the fun begin. At least this guy has the right attitude. It all comes down to how the judge rules. GARY.
Last edited by N4KVE on Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George W

Post by George W »

Fudds don't realize they're Fudds. They think that they're responsible gun owners that are doing their part to keep the kids safe when in reality they're just as bad as the Brady bunch and are selling away the rights of others.

I don't get it with the triggers, but I don't have to in order to see an extra coat of wax being applied to the slope. Like all other gun laws or regulations, this is an infringement.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

If memory serves me correctly when bump stocks were being debated to go on the chopping block there were many on here that said, "who cares" or "they're no good" or "who would want one of those" or "their a waste of ammo". Well guess what sucking pole on that got the Fudds. It set legal president to confiscate legal firearm accessories with out compensation. Now the alphabet agencies are emboldened and they can take just about anything. They do not give a hoot in a holler about the Constitution, they will ban it, make it a felony and wait a decade or more to work it's way through the legal morass to possibly be overturned.
We know the ABC boys hate our freedoms and with friends like the Fudds tongue polishing their boots we will watch our freedoms slip away until they get the whole of 2 A. Then the avalanche taking the rest of the Bill of Rights will be swept away as fast as the Fudds can say warascally warabbit.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Remember Bill Akins "Accelerator"....

"During the exchange of letters between the Firearms Technology Branch of ATF and the Akins Group, Inc., ATF said, "...As noted previously, the proposed theory of operation of this stock involves the application of the movement of the counter recoiling device to initiate a rapid succession of semiautomatic fire. Our examination and subsequent classification revealed that the stock did not constitute a "machine gun" as that term is defined in the National Firearms Act (NFA), 26 U.S.C. Chapter 53..."

Same bullshiz different day.

~Never Go Full ATF~
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

lilwoody wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:36 am If memory serves me correctly when bump stocks were being debated to go on the chopping block there were many on here that said, "who cares" or "they're no good" or "who would want one of those" or "their a waste of ammo". Well guess what sucking pole on that got the Fudds. It set legal president to confiscate legal firearm accessories with out compensation. Now the alphabet agencies are emboldened and they can take just about anything. They do not give a hoot in a holler about the Constitution, they will ban it, make it a felony and wait a decade or more to work it's way through the legal morass to possibly be overturned.
We know the ABC boys hate our freedoms and with friends like the Fudds tongue polishing their boots we will watch our freedoms slip away until they get the whole of 2 A. Then the avalanche taking the rest of the Bill of Rights will be swept away as fast as the Fudds can say warascally warabbit.
This. I may not have ever purchased or wanted a bumpstock, or wanted a forced reset trigger, or a solvent trap, but I hate it when I hear that they were playing with fire when they introduced these things. The entrepeneurial drive that made this country great is why we come up with solutions for what people want. Look at all the "stupid" things we see on AR's just to conform to some of the commie state's rules. These "stupid" things accomplish the same thing: giving people a solution for the rules put in place by the people who get elected and make them. Without these bladed grips or fixed carbine stock or neutered magazines, or pump action AR's, the alternative is having nothing which is what the lawmakers really want. If every American had the skill to machine a firearm out of a block of metal, they wouldn't be going after 80% kits, they would be making any homemade an NFA item. If that still doesn't bother gun owners, then I guess the brainwashing worked.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Agree. Compromising doesn't work when we know what the end game plan is. I also remember the argument about bumpstocks on this forum. Many thought they were stupid or not needed.
tector

Post by tector »

Augdawg wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:43 am Agree. Compromising doesn't work when we know what the end game plan is. I also remember the argument about bumpstocks on this forum. Many thought they were stupid or not needed.
They are stupid and not needed. But stupid and unnecessary things can still be defended on principle. There is a lot of stupid and unnecessary talk, for example--but (hopefully) we are not going to carve up the First Amendment. So it should be the same with the Second Amendment--which RIck Scott and the Florida GOP failed to do. And suffered no electoral consequence whatsoever, so they'll do it again under the right circumstances.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

Maybe stupid and not needed, but they were fun while it lasted....There a lot of things in this world we may not need or think is stupid but in the end if you enjoy it great if not, oh well. Point being is regardless of your view point, we have a long uphill road if we want to keep our gun rights. Take care all.