Guns at Spring Break

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Springfield

Guns at Spring Break

Post by Springfield »

from https://nypost.com/2022/03/28/florida-c ... -breakers/
Florida officials seized a staggering 75 guns from rampaging partiers in a spring break beach town this past weekend alone — calling it enough firepower to 'arm a small army.'
Panama Beach cops displayed an array of confiscated firearms Monday and reported 161 arrests over the weekend.

“These guns were taken over a period of two days,” Talamantez said. “It could arm a small army. Semiautomatic weapons, long rifles, these are weapons brought to a resort destination. These are weapons brought to a beach.”
Seeing a lot of Glocks on the table
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Honestly, I expected more Lorcins and Ravens /s
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Aren't the Chicago Gang Bangers entitled to a spring break vacation? Maybe they are used to the Demorat's catch and release with the give back of all their confiscated "toys"?

Where are all the Gold Plated pieces with sights on the side? :lol:
Last edited by Flame Red on Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Yo dude, I gots me a glock 40, gonna put'o cap in youse ass!
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
Allme

Post by Allme »

Um... I know more than a few people who have been robbed @ gun point on Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach... Just because its a "resort" doesn't mean there isn't some sh*tbag there that wants to take what is yours.... Haven't we learned anything from Pedo-Joe's "Gun Free Zones", criminals prefer unarmed victims. Once again LEOs prove just how mentally challenged they are.
tector

Post by tector »

I am sure South Beach was worse. Half of the "spring breakers" were just non-collegiate thugs, both local and from out of town (Atlanta, Jacksonville, etc.).
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

tector wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:48 am I am sure South Beach was worse. Half of the "spring breakers" were just non-collegiate thugs, both local and from out of town (Atlanta, Jacksonville, etc.).
It was. GARY.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxdyex/ ... ach-curfew
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:19 pm
tector wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:48 am I am sure South Beach was worse. Half of the "spring breakers" were just non-collegiate thugs, both local and from out of town (Atlanta, Jacksonville, etc.).
It was. GARY.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/wxdyex/ ... ach-curfew
They just show up for the whores. Which I am not knocking in principle, but they are otherwise garbage, too.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Where is the BATFE?
With that many guns in thug hands there have to be a lot of stolen guns. Will they ever see their original owners again?

:? :(
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:41 am Where is the BATFE?
With that many guns in thug hands there have to be a lot of stolen guns. Will they ever see their original owners again?

:? :(
Probably not bothering, there is nothing they'd want in that bunch in the photo. Have a Les Baer or a Nighthawk, and it would be made to disappear.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.