Bye bye Pizza Hut!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Bye bye Pizza Hut!

Post by Allme »

Looks like Pizza Hut is cool with indoctrinating our kids... Crap like this makes me too sick to my stomach to want to eat.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... dergarten/

Pizza Hut Features Book About “Drag Kids” Aimed at Children in Pre-Kindergarten
By Cristina Laila
Published June 3, 2022 at 9:13pm

Get woke, go broke.
Pizza Hut featured a book about “drag kids” as part of its reading incentive program aimed at children as young as pre-kindergarten.

A book about drag kids titled “Big Wig” was promoted to children as young as 4.
The book celebrates little boys who perform for adults while dressed in wigs, heavy make-up and dresses.

“When a child dresses in drag to compete in a neighborhood costume competition, he becomes B. B. Bedazzle! A key part of B.B. Bedazzle’s ensemble is a wig called Wig. Together they are an unstoppable drag queen team! But Wig feels inadequate compared to the other, bigger wigs. When Wig flies off B. B.’s head, she goes from kid to kid instilling confidence and inspiring dreams in those who wear her,” the book’s description read.

Photos from the book about “drag kids” promoted by Pizza Hut:

tector

Post by tector »

Gas.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Pizza Hut ain't doing so well in general today.
The Pizza Hut here on Merritt Island closed up about a year ago, then there was a fire inside the vacant building about six months ago.
I suspect the fire was to recover insurance money, as there was no signs of a break in, and the utilities had been shut off (electric and natural gas).
Then they demolished the shell of the building two weeks ago, now it is a vacant lot, with one very big and very old Oak Tree.

After the place closed, they moved to a small space over in the mall that contains the Publix about a quarter mile south east.
Pizza Hut has been in decline for many years, and I figure Covid has put them on death's door.

Now they go Woke, sure sign they will soon be Broke and gone.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Thankfully, I never had to do Pizza Hut. I was lucky. Growing up and living in the PRNJ for the longest time, I had access to many Mom & Pop local Pizzerias. They always did it the best.

Now, in Fl, it's become difficult to find a valid Pizzeria. Most of the pies are a lot smaller in diameter and not as full of ingredients. Not that it matters much these days because I can't eat the Pizza dough for glycemic reasons. What I do now is make "Pizza Bowls." I take a heat resistant tray (they can handle 400˚F for 1hr). I load the Mozzarella, meat, sauce, etc. sprinkle a little oregano and parmesean on it, and bake it in my Cuisinart oven at 375˚F for 20 minutes. Works great and very low glycemic index/load. I just don't use a lot of sauce as that does contain sugar.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Pizza Hut ain't pizza any more than Olive Garden is Italian. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

The pizza is crap anyways last time I had some a few years back it was like cardboard gross.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Pizza Hut sucks
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

They were fine for "pan pizzas" in the 70s. Went to garbage long ago. Last time I saw one it was supposed to have sausage on it. Wasn't like an sausage I ever saw.

If Mark was still around I would have added "Of course I haven't seen nearly as many sausages as Rent!"

Will miss that man.

But not Pizza Hut.
Last edited by tector on Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

https://conservativefiringline.com/pizz ... e-racists/

Phuk them! Couldn't even tell you the last time I saw a Pizza Hut! Scroom!
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Just as bad, now the Burger King Pride Whopper with 2 tops or 2 bottoms.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu ... 1839a219e5

You can’t make this shit up!

Bye bye BK!