Active shooting in Tallahassee. Here are the facts.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

Active shooting in Tallahassee. Here are the facts.

Post by Miami_JBT »

Total of seven victims, two of which have died. They have been identified as Nancy Van Vessem and Maura Binkley. TPD has identified the shooter as Scott Paul Beierle, 40, of Deltona, Florida. Florida State University confirmed that Maura Binkley was a student at FSU and that Dr. Van Vessem was a faculty member of FSU's medical school.

President John Thrasher provided the following statement this morning:

"There are no words to express the shock and grief we feel after learning of the deaths of Maura Binkley and Dr. Nancy Van Vessem. To lose one of our students and one of our faculty members in this tragic and violent way is just devastating to the Florida State University family.

We feel this loss profoundly and we send our deepest sympathies to Maura's and Nancy's loved ones while we pray for the recovery of those who were injured.
"

Current Mayor and Democrat Candidate for Governor, Andrew Gillum pushed gun control.

One victim tried to stop the attack and was pistol whipped by the subject. Another was possibly shot 9 times.

Florida Democrat State Representative Kristin Jacobs (who's district covers Parkland) was a witness to the shooting.
"One of the first things I heard is there was a shooting. That was in my head when a girl ran into the bar. She could hardly talk. She was hyperventilating. I heard her say shooter. Two other women came in, and I kept hearing the word 'Shooter'. The girl at the bar says everyone come this way, but everything inside me just says find the exit and bolt." Jacobs went on to talk about how she had just undergone an active shooter training scenario. Jacobs said that she was thinking about ways to stop the shooter if she encountered him, thankfully that did not happen.
The shooter is an Army Vet and connected online to various Conservative groups through social media. Including FSU College Republicans.

Yoga studio gunman had prior arrests for grabbing women

[tweet][/tweet]

The judge in 3 of those cases is a woman who is married to Curtis Richardson who is a former member of the FL House of Representatives, he is currently a member of the Tallahassee City Commission and a Anti-Gun Democrat of course. The seat he currently holds was held by Gillum prior to his election as Mayor of Tallahassee.

Victims killed.

Nancy Van Vessem M.D. - FSU

FSU student
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Those are considered minor crimes that at least 500 people are probably arrested for in this state alone daily. Connecting the dots politically seems silly, but you do what you want...lol. You want to give them more than a slap on the wrist, then they'll find the budget for it with a state income tax. Go sit in a courtroom for a day for this kind of thing, no matter the judge's politics, and you'll see how the "justice" system really operates. They don't have the resources to jail all but the worst people.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

zeebaron wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:07 pm Those are considered minor crimes that at least 500 people are probably arrested for in this state alone daily. Connecting the dots politically seems silly, but you do what you want...lol. You want to give them more than a slap on the wrist, then they'll find the budget for it with a state income tax. Go sit in a courtroom for a day for this kind of thing, no matter the judge's politics, and you'll see how the "justice" system really operates. They don't have the resources to jail all but the worst people.
You realize you're shitposting at a FL LEO, right? I assume he knows how the system works here.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
patw

Post by patw »

A rope and a tree is all you need for scum like this.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

99.9% of the time, in cases like that, the judge merely approves the plea deal made by the State' Attorney and the defense. It's a pretty big stretch to say the judge let him off, and and even bigger stretch to try to tie that to Andrew Gillum.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

WTF... He couldn't find any corrupt politicians to shoot at? Can he be prosecuted for wasting ammo?
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Iosef wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:50 pm WTF... He couldn't find any corrupt politicians to shoot at? Can he be prosecuted for wasting ammo?
He's dead. Shot himself.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

A woman hating nutcase. Apparently hated women because they objected to being grabbed and groped. Considering the number of times the police were called on him he really needed more than a slap on the wrist.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Is that correct one female shot 9 times, and I heard she survived, that's truly absurd, this country got some fucking maniacs running around, a giant funny farm, I hate to read the newspapers or turn the news on, never know what's going to happen next, crazies all over the world not just this country, watched a news flash late last night, in China a woman got into a brawl with a bus driver while he was driving a bus over a bridge, why, because he missed her stop. Bus crashed through the protective railings falling 150 feet killing everyone aboard ...amazing shit ....
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

jjk308 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:21 am A woman hating nutcase. Apparently hated women because they objected to being grabbed and groped. Considering the number of times the police were called on him he really needed more than a slap on the wrist.

Never happen.
The criminal courts are a shit show and the prisons are full.
We are a nation of after the fact crime without the personel to do much about it, dismissing or reducing the charges so the courts don't get gridlocked.

The more the population grows, the more this will happen.