Anyone know this guy?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Anyone know this guy?

Post by N4KVE »

Yes, it seems another gun purchaser lied on the 4473 about smoking pot, & has been sentenced to jail time. Usually when this happens, it’s not the primary offense. Instead it’s usually added to other charges like an imported AK having 2 few US parts in the 922 parts count. So anybody know what this guy was accused of doing? GARY.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr/br ... s-purchase
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Definitely not a Biden.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

From the linked article:
The sentencing hearing and related court filings referenced additional information regarding Mondragon’s conduct and background. As was addressed in court, since 2013, Mondragon has made multiple threats to commit a mass shooting. In 2018, the Florida Legislature enacted the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act, which allowed members of law enforcement to seek a court order restricting firearm and ammunition possession by a person who poses a danger to themselves or others, and on March 29, 2018, City of Corals Springs officers sought a temporary risk protection order against Mondragon which was granted after a hearing. That order remains in place and was in effect when he attempted to purchase a firearm in June 2019.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Tjl

Post by Tjl »

Why is weed and guns enough to get you arrested but making multiple threats of mass shootings isnt? Guy sounds like a real dumbass that shouldnt be allowed to have guns.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Mondragon, Robert

Alias Name
Mondragon, Robert Zildjian
Race: White
Complexion: Light
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170
Eye: Brown
Hair: Black
DOB: 1993
Birth City: Hollywood
Birth State: FL
Charge(s)Total: 4 (Felony)

08/05/2022 1 (F3) Violation of Risk Protection Order
Date Filed: 08/05/2022
Current Statute: (F3)790.401(11)b
Filing Type: SAO Information
Filing Agency: Broward Sheriff Office
Original Statute: (F3)790.401(11)b-Violation of Risk Protection Order
07/21/2022 2 (F3) Disfiguring A Tomb
Date Filed: 07/21/2022
Current Statute: (F3)872.02(1)
Original Statute: (F3)872.02(1)-Disfiguring A Tomb
07/21/2022 3 (F3) Disfiguring A Tomb
07/21/2022 4 (F3) Disfiguring A Tomb
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Mondragon, Robert Zildjian

Alias Name
Mondragon, Robert
Race: White
Complexion: Light
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 170
Eye: Brown
Hair: Black
DOB:1993
Birth City: Hollywood
Birth State: FL

State State of Florida
Charge(s)Total: 2
09/27/2021 1 (M1) Battery
Date Filed: 09/27/2021
Current Statute: (M1)784.03
Filing Type: SAO Information- Change of Charge
Filing Agency: Davie PD
Original Statute: (F3)784.07(2)b-Battery on Law Enforc Officer
09/27/2021 2 (M1) Indecent Exposure
Date Filed: 09/27/2021
Current Statute: (M1)800.03
Filing Agency: Davie PD
Original Statute: (M1)800.03-Indecent Exposure
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Broward County Case Number: RPO180001738
Court Type: Probate
Case Type: Petition for Risk Protection Order- FS790.401

Incident Date: N/AFiling Date: 06/01/2018Court Location: Central CourthouseCase Status: Disposed -MHMagistrate Id / Name: N/AJudge ID / Name: Tuter, Jack B., Jr.
Party(ies)Total: 2
Petitioner City of Coral Springs

Respondent Mondragon, Robert Zildjian
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Broward County Case Number: RPO18003749
Court Type: Family
Case Type: Petition for Risk Protection Order- FS790.401

Incident Date: N/AFiling Date: 03/27/2018Court Location: Central CourthouseCase Status: TransferredMagistrate Id / Name: N/AJudge ID / Name: Tuter, Jack B., Jr.
Party(ies)Total: 2

Petitioner City of Coral Springs

Respondent Mondragon, Robert Zildjian
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

BROWARD MAN ARRESTED FOR PLACING DEAD ANIMALS ON PARKLAND MEMORIAL
Jurisdiction: Parkland
Place of Occurrence:
5901 Pine Island Rd., Parkland

Victim: State of Florida
Suspec: Robert Zildjian Mondragon, 29

Description of Incident:
A Broward man is facing multiple charges for leaving dead animals on a memorial in Parkland. Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives said their investigation also revealed his disturbing fascination with mass school shootings.

Robert Mondragon is currently being held without bond on charges of removing or disfiguring a tomb or monument (three counts), violation of probation for battery and indecent exposure (five counts) and violation of a risk protection order.

BSO Threat Management Unit (TMU) detectives said on July 20, a school crossing guard discovered a dead duck with its chest cavity cut open on a bench at the MSD Memorial Garden, located outside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. On July 21, the school crossing guard found a dead raccoon on the same memorial bench, and on July 31, a deputy found a dead opossum on the bench.

From surveillance video, detectives saw a white Nissan with all black rims or tires with no hubcaps arrive at the memorial shortly after 11 p.m. on July 30. Detectives said the male driver got out of the car and walked to the passenger’s side, then entered the memorial for several minutes before getting back in the car and leaving.

Late Sunday night on July 31, a vigilant BSO Parkland district deputy saw a white Nissan Sentra with illegal window tint that matched the vehicle description from the surveillance video driving slowly in the area of Pine Island Road and Holmberg Road, and he conducted a traffic stop. The deputy said Mondragon was the only person in the car, and the deputy saw bird feathers and blood on the front passenger side floorboard. Mondragon told the deputy he had the dead bird in his car because he likes “the metal and blood smell that emit from the dead animal.”

BSO V.I.P.E.R. (Violence Intervention Proactive Enforcement Response) detectives received information about Mondragon’s whereabouts from BSO B.A.T. (Burglary Apprehension Team), and they arrested Mondragon Thursday night, Aug. 4, for violating his probation for battery and indecent exposure and for violating his risk protection order.

BSO TMU detectives continued their investigation regarding the dead animals intentionally placed on the memorial and obtained various search warrants for Mondragon’s car, home, cellphone and social media accounts. They found a photo on Mondragon’s phone of him holding a dead duck with its chest cavity cut open, and another photo on his phone of a dead raccoon on the floorboard of the passenger’s side of his vehicle.

TMU detectives said further investigation revealed Mondragon’s obsession with school shooters, both real and fictional. They said Mondragon’s facial tattoos resemble those of Tate Langdon, the character from the television series American Horror Story based on the Columbine High School massacre. They said they also found text messages about school shootings and internet searches about school shooters, how to break into steel doors, shootings involving multiple victims, pipe bombs, as well as slang terms for killing cops. Further concerning evidence revealed that two weeks before the end of the 2021/2022 school year, Mondragon walked the path the MSD school shooter took from the high school to Walmart on Feb. 14, 2018.

During their investigation, TMU investigators received valuable assistance from Coral Springs Police officers based on their previous encounters with Mondragon and ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agents, who are pursuing possible federal charges against Mondragon.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Here's some pics: